ADVERTISEMENT

Who will have a better G League career, Livingston or Khalil Whitney.

No comparison between these two. Livingston is actually going to be a damn good player and a good pro book it. I wish he was coming back but it is what it is. He has a lot of ability unlike Whitney in my opinion. Chris knows how to play the game and I think he is a decent shooter for the position he plays. Whitney can't shoot a lick.

Well I’m sorry if it hurts your PC feelings but Chris Livingston has very little chance of making the NBA without further development and will likely see a similar fate as Khalil Whitney. Maybe have a good cry and a big glass of milk and hopefully you will feel better.
I'll hold you to that prediction.

No comparison between these two. Livingston is actually going to be a damn good player and a good pro book it. I wish he was coming back but it is what it is. He has a lot of ability unlike Whitney in my opinion. Chris knows how to play the game and I think he is a decent shooter for the position he plays. Whitney can't shoot a lick.
So you think he goes 1st round or early 2nd and makes a roster and turns out to be a damn good NBA player? I’m not sure what you’ve seen from Chris Livingston to suggest this. He’s a good rebounder for his size, an unreliable shooter, low basketball IQ. I wish him luck but he has no discernible skill right now to suggest he will be an NBA player.

Dude averaged 6 and 4 on a 10 loss team on 42% shooting from the field and 30% from 3 and I’m supposed to act like he’s an NBA caliber player.

Last edited:
So you think he goes 1st round or early 2nd and makes a roster and turns out to be a damn good NBA player? I’m not sure what you’ve seen from Chris Livingston to suggest this. He’s a good rebounder for his size, an unreliable shooter, low basketball IQ. I wish him luck but he has no discernible skill right now to suggest he will be an NBA player.
I think late first and that he will make a roster. He just strikes me as a guy who loves the game and will work hard in improving those skills he lacks right now but as a finisher and slasher at his size he can be pretty impressive. He didn't shoot a great percentage but I like the way the ball comes out of his hand and his shooting stroke. I think he could also be a plus defender. He is quick and very athletic. I really see him blossoming around his 3rd or 4th year in the league.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Also i find it funny how many of you think this is a new poster because you’ve never seen the movie usual suspects and can’t make the obvious connection to a former user name that posted here for nearly 2 decades.

People mad about this thread are part of the problem.

UK’s culture of being mediocre and still being one and done (or none and done) should not be tolerated by us as fans.

It’s absurd.
The people whining in this thread are pathetic and honestly each one deserves a swirly in a pee-filled toilet for being such a weak Beta.

Reactions: UKMKG and Montana81
People mad about this thread are part of the problem.

UK’s culture of being mediocre and still being one and done (or none and done) should not be tolerated by us as fans.

It’s absurd.
So I’m as upset as anyone and ready for Cal to move on, but how does this thread, the 10,000th of its kind, fix ANYTHING? I guess eventually Mitch will see all these threads annd fire him lol. Also, what are we fans supposed to do to fix this, exactly? Make posts on an anonymous message board? The absurdity of that is just beyond my comprehension.

Also i find it funny how many of you think this is a new poster because you’ve never seen the movie usual suspects and can’t make the obvious connection to a former user name that posted here for nearly 2 decades.
So this is Sosay reincarnated is your guess??

I think late first and that he will make a roster. He just strikes me as a guy who loves the game and will work hard in improving those skills he lacks right now but as a finisher and slasher at his size he can be pretty impressive. He didn't shoot a great percentage but I like the way the ball comes out of his hand and his shooting stroke. I think he could also be a plus defender. He is quick and very athletic. I really see him blossoming around his 3rd or 4th year in the league.
he may very make the NBA
regardless of where he plays, he will receive better coaching than he did from ccc

Reactions: delk4three
I think Livingston has a decent chance to make it in the NBA in 2-4 years. He's definitely at most a G-league player next year. But he's better than many on here think. Not a bad shot.

Whitney really had ZERO basketball skills, he was an athlete, nothing more, nothing less.

I can’t believe the outrage over this thread from actual UK fans. And im rarely surprised at what i see on rafters.

It was a harmless and honestly pretty spot on joke.

That said i think Livingston will have the better pro career. Whitney was probably one of the softest players we’ve had in a while and that’s saying something considering what’s come through here the last few seasons.

Livingston at the very least plays hard and isn’t afraid of contact and is a solid rebounder. I can’t think of anything Whitney did well.

Reactions: rob_47
I can’t believe the outrage over this thread from actual UK fans. And im rarely surprised at what i see on rafters.

It was a harmless and honestly pretty spot on joke.

That said i think Livingston will have the better pro career. Whitney was probably one of the softest players we’ve had in a while and that’s saying something considering what’s come through here the last few seasons.

Livingston at the very least plays hard and isn’t afraid of contact and is a solid rebounder. I can’t think of anything Whitney did well.
I never thought of Whitney's issue being that he played too soft. I just thought he lacked skill - like surprisingly so to me given he was so highly ranked. But then again, why I placed any credence on how well a guy is going to play as a freshman based on those ranking is beyond me.

Reactions: Montana81
I forgot Khalil Whitney was a person until i read this. I hope Livingstons career laps whitneys

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT