ADVERTISEMENT

Few portal players I would like to sign :

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
Zeke Mayo - PG 6'4 185 lbs. - SD State. Kid averaged 18.8 points / 5.8 reb. / 3.5 assist and a 39% 3FG shooter. Bigger PG and really quick.

Tucker DeVries - SG 6'7 210 lbs. - Drake. Averaged 21.6 points / 6.7 reb. / 3.7 assist and a 36% 3FG shooter (Long shot, probably follows his dad, but I can dream.)

Cliff Omoruyi - Center - 6'11 240 lbs. - Rutgers. 10.8 points / 8.3 reb. / 3 blocks per game (SR. year) 13.2 points / 9.6 reb. / 2.5 blocks (JR. year) All defensive team in the BIG conference for 23 and 24. has played in a elite conference, elite rim protector / defender.

Kobe Johnson - SF - 6'6 200 lbs. - USC. All Pac 12 defensive team in 23 and 24. 11 points / 5 reb. / 3.5 assist / 3 stocks per game (blocks & steals). 35% 3Fg shooter.

Couple of elite defensive guys, couple of elite scorers and assist guys. Need balance of offense and defense, these guys mixed in with whoever comes back and the new guys coming in would be a solid roster, we are very unlikely to get all or even most of these guys, but get players who fit this mode for roster building with balance.
There will be plenty of other players as talented to hit the portal, we just need to sign 3/4 of the best.

Reactions: will1976
I'd like to get someone like Reeves again but only with a little more defensive prowess. Not quite sure how many transfers out there are going in to their Sr. years who will have 2 years of eligibility yet.

Cade Tyson from Belmont. 49% from the floor. 44.6 from 3
He sounds good but a lot of these guys couldn’t get their shots in Cal’s offense. Don’t run nearly enough screens and some of the guys can’t beat quick guards off the dribble. More changes needed on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT