ADVERTISEMENT

Who got banned by Steeler yesterday?

@Steelers2012 perma-banned me over there for calling them "Tards". Yet, that cockgobbler is still allowed to post here.
I notice he's been pretty invisible 'round here the last few days.
Kinda like the UofL 2013 Championship banner, huh?

The mods are pretty cool in rupp rafters (unlike a particular one in the lair who ... well NM) but I'm so confused as to why he's still allowed to post here.

And he'll be back in ... I say like a month spouting off the same ole garbage , pretending to be "balanced " all the while being an obvious and not subtle taint- stick and bashing us on other boards.

He's very insecure about the fact that he still shops at hot topic at 52 years old, so maybe that's why he's been so ban happy as of late ?

@Steelers2012

Wish I could have went over there to read their woe is me drivel. Poor Rickie. They are just picking on him. Got my ban when the book came out.

@Steelers2012 is such a little bitch. He loves lurking over here and "liking" posts. He is the epitome of the trash that follow that ghetto commuter school. A true tard in every sense of the word. Now that the University of Whores is losing the 2012 final four and 2013 title, he acts a little girl and bans any discussion that doesn't meet the UL Nazi party line.

My beef is that he tells you, that you can post; but it must be nothing,NOTHING, against UL or posters.
You could ask "how do you think this will affect recruitment, are you guys solid?"
They would answer "eff off, asshole, slapdick, toothless,hillbilly trailer park trash"

YOU, are not allowed to respond in any form that could be considered insulting.
It has to be the worst board and the worst managed board. The "article" on the home page, is a huge vent about a rogue employee and complete backing of program...no shame
Why does rivals keep it up?

Last edited:
Ive been banned there since their coach banged a lady on a restaurant table. Had to go over there & give steelers & zippy hell.
Oh, zippy & steelers are reading this & I want to thank them for all the visits they & their old ladies make to Krogers
spending money that helps out our programs.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I was banned within seconds. All i did was ask KPT a simple question. I was then called a uofl troll and little brudder by some jackass on this board for sharing the story.

I haven't posted on Louisville Rivals site in awhile but tagged @Steelers2012 in a thread here. This guy is sensitive. Gets his feels hurt too easily.

Screenshot_20170617-200942_zps8avij8oy.png

Reactions: USSLair
I honestly think being a moderator on a lightly-traveled UL board is the main item in his life. He takes it SO seriously, it's hilarious.

He really does. He's a 50 plus year old due who has a collection of fidget spinners and still shops at hot topic .
He let the mod thing go wayyyy to his head--and best of all- this is all eating at him alive

@Steelers2012

How bow daatt ?

Reactions: Fox2monk
Steelers is hiding under his rock somewhere waiting to ban any UK fan that remotely tries to post on that cess pool of a board. He is a pure L-oser and I love watching him make an ass out of himself.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Slapzippy playin' hardball now.

"Steelers, just keep the slappies at bay. They have no business being here on this subject, and you know I'm not the only guy who feels that way. You're at the controls, use them..."

It doesn't make sense to be classier than them. Honey Boo Boo is classier than them.
I've never understood the thinking that if one group is nasty to another group, that the other group should sit back and take it. And that applies to everything, not just UL fans. If they are assholes to us, why in the world should we be nice?

We ALL know the type of crap they would be saying if we were them right now.

Reactions: KYNC89
In other news we have a true Benedict Arnold on our hands @Graves51, has gone to the dark side. If you aren't banned go welcome her to their board. If she comes back here you know what to do.

In other news we have a true Benedict Arnold on our hands @Graves51, has gone to the dark side. If you aren't banned go welcome her to their board. If she comes back here you know what to do.

Uh huh.

Steelers is a good dude. I've talked to him many a time in the national board. I shall not troll and wish you guys best of luck.

14 Wall2Boogie, Thursday at 11:35 PM

I think it should stay up, you guys won it all that yr, it can't nor should it be taken down. You still won it outright regardless of what others say

8 Wall2Boogie, Thursday at 11:32 PM

Uh huh.

Steelers is a good dude. I've talked to him many a time in the national board. I shall not troll and wish you guys best of luck.

I think it should stay up, you guys won it all that yr, it can't nor should it be taken down. You still won it outright regardless of what others say

Yea I was very dissapointed in W2B over his slobbering and ass kissing on their board. Telling them they should keep the banner, and they were the best team yada yada. Pitiful.

Uh huh.

Ouch. Say it ain't so W2B?! What the hell man? Damn, Jed done went straight gangsta on you azz........

Uh huh.

. I have nothing against steelers yet. That said ive only interacted with him on the national board not on duh ville.

The second one about the banner was an obvious troll post. This was me attempting to troll, but no success. If a fan from another team came over and did that to us we would tell him to get lost.
Yea I was very dissapointed in W2B over his slobbering and ass kissing on their board. Telling them they should keep the banner, and they were the best team yada yada. Pitiful.

Once again nobody took the bait

I just went over to their board for the first time ever and noticed that I'm banned for violating the rules. Pretty interesting since I'd never been over there before.

Sounds like what happened to me years ago. Someone had posted a link here that directed to their rivals board. I had never been to the board and showed I was banned... I thought hmm that's pretty damn impressive to be banned to have never set foot on their board

I haven't posted on Louisville Rivals site in awhile but tagged @Steelers2012 in a thread here. This guy is sensitive. Gets his feels hurt too easily.

Screenshot_20170617-200942_zps8avij8oy.png
Ha ha, I see Steelers busted your ass after you tried to be friendly to him over there. He quoted this post. That's probably why you are banned.
He probably read your post on page 1 of this thread too: "Hey Steelers, how about them apples?"
Yeah, that'll get you banned over there right now with everything going on with their university.

Slapzippy playin' hardball now.

"Steelers, just keep the slappies at bay. They have no business being here on this subject, and you know I'm not the only guy who feels that way. You're at the controls, use them..."
It's funny watching zippy behave like a 5 year old with his lame, weak personal attacks...

Losing the banners has removed his few remaining brain cells...

Justin R...will probably ban me for saying this...most who get on here....actually why do we battle each other!? We're all fans of the same university....why the venom towards one another?..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT