ADVERTISEMENT

Where Does Cal Have To Finish This Upcoming Season To Stay at UK? (You are the AD)

Where Does Cal Have To Finish This Year To Stay at UK?

• Total voters
So final results are the true indicator of seeding?

So based on YOUR logic, we were the most OVER seeded team in the tournament. Based on results, we should have been a 10+ seed. So in other words, Cal has now had TWO crap years in a row. Right?

You can't have it both ways, Skippy.
crazy aint it....his point shows that you are correct....UK was way Overseeded....may be the worst overseed in history....he hasnt been able top get over that loss and the 9-16 season....he clings to his 2 excuses like they were his nuts

Not even remotely close to being FACT....The 19-11 record and second place conference position in the MAAC is what got them a well deserved 15 seed....they were not "under seeded"....they just got hot and were fueled by beating us "UK"....Seeding is done before the tournament, not after....prior to the tournament they were just another 15 seed with a crap resume to prove it

Now that is FACT....so run back to your fiction and misunderstanding of the seeding process

Eh it's possible they were under seeded.

That wasn't a team that "just got hot" at the right time. That was a team that had a top 30 adjusted defensive efficiency number BEFORE the NCAA tournament run. Teams normally that good in one aspect of the game aren't given 15 seeds.

We still obviously should not have lost to them but it wasn't as if there wasn't signs that St Peters could pull off an upset. Then they went on to produce a few more upsets after us.

crazy aint it....his point shows that you are correct....UK was way Overseeded....may be the worst overseed in history....he hasnt been able top get over that loss and the 9-16 season....he clings to his 2 excuses like they were his nuts
Talking to yourself Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny?

You can’t have it any way tiny. No matter what you say, we faced a final 8 team as a w2 seed in the first round. With three injured or recovering guards. Facts suck huh, Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny.
I see you dodged my question.

You're having a bad day. Maybe you should go back to bed. Just stay out of the sun so you don't burst into flames.

I see you dodged my question.

You're having a bad day. Maybe you should go back to bed. Just stay out of the sun so you don't burst into flames.
Well, I was pointing out that you were talking to yourself Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny. Your question was unintelligible. A lower seed might have suited us so we didn’t have to play a final 8 team with three injured or recovering guards.

Well, I was pointing out that you were talking to yourself Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny. Your question was unintelligible. A lower seed might have suited us so we didn’t have to play a final 8 team with three injured or recovering guards.
That's not my account. You're delusional and you're raving. Forget to take your meds today?

What seed should we have had, now that you've ADMITTED Cal screwed the pooch two years in a row?

Last edited:
So…call me silly
But I thought the point of this thread was what would you require of Calipari. To keep his job, if YOU were the AD?
we all know that he’s not going anywhere unless he voluntarily steps down
This is strictly hypothetical

That's not my account. You're delusional and you're raving. Forget to take your meds today?

What seed should we have had, now that you've ADMITTED Cal screwed the pooch two years in a row?
Sure it is. And I’ve admitted nothing of the sort. You just PROVED you can’t read simple English Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny.

Just looking at this further on March 13th St Peters was rated 118th in Kenpom.

Here's some teams that had better seeds despite being ranked lower than them at that time.

Montana St (14th) (125th)
Colgate (14th) (119th)
Akron (13th) (131st)
Longwood (14th) (144th)
Yale (14th) (149th)
All 15 seeds
All 16 seeds.

In hindsight even before the tournament run, they probably played more like a 13th seed seeing as they were ahead of all 14, 15 and 16 seeds.

Then you had the fact they had a top rated defense. They had a very good defense even after accounting for the fact the weak schedule they played being a non major.

Their issue all season long was offense. Which is where UK comes into this equation. Since the middle of February, UK ranked 169th in adjusted defensive efficiency.

And thus the combination of their very good defense and our bad defense and you have a game ripe for an upset.

Also maybe not surprisingly but they come up against another elite offense/poor defense team in Purdue.........and they do the exact same thing to them as they did to us.

One sided teams get bounced early in the NCAA tournament. It happens all the time. Even tho our overall numbers were good offensive/defensive, at the end of the season we were essentially playing as a one sided team.

Yawn. Admit it, you just like me typing Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny. For your next alt, picked a shorter name.
Actually, I enjoy reading your replies, because every time you hit that "post reply" button, there's yet another glittering jewel of scintillatingly colossal ignorance that I and the others can laugh at. Fortunately for the rest of us, you are compulsive and don't know when to quit, so we never stop laughing. You are the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Who was your alt then Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny?
As you have said on more than one occasion, don't lie to the one who knows the truth. Unfortunately, you lie on an hourly basis. And I know the truth. And it's none of your business. You are welcome to make any and all assumptions about me in any creepy, stalker way you choose. Making things personal is your forte. I clearly do not care. So when I choose not to respond to your idiocy, don't get the redass - just realize that I'm probably doing something more useful, but don't worry, I always take time out to laugh at you.

He was the last holdout for Tubby.
Translation of Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny vomitus:

He doesn’t trash his program in public.
Picked? That's past tense. Can you construct just ONE sentence that makes sense? Doubtful. You have to copy/paste that fake name and you didn't even get that right. LOL
I knew it. You love seeing me type Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny.
As you have said on more than one occasion, don't lie to the one who knows the truth. Unfortunately, you lie on an hourly basis. And I know the truth. And it's none of your business. You are welcome to make any and all assumptions about me in any creepy, stalker way you choose. Making things personal is your forte. I clearly do not care. So when I choose not to respond to your idiocy, don't get the redass - just realize that I'm probably doing something more useful, but don't worry, I always take time out to laugh at you.
None of your accounts existed back in the tubby day. Now who is lying, Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny? Who was your alt back then?
Actually, I enjoy reading your replies, because every time you hit that "post reply" button, there's yet another glittering jewel of scintillatingly colossal ignorance that I and the others can laugh at. Fortunately for the rest of us, you are compulsive and don't know when to quit, so we never stop laughing. You are the gift that keeps on giving.
LOL. He’s obsessed with me. Sorry Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny, not my type.

LOL. He’s obsessed with me. Sorry Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny, not my type.
You always try to make things personal. You probably think when a woman waves you over to merge in traffic that automatically means she wants to stop by the side of the road and get it on.

If I were the AD I'd expect Cal to deliver at least an EE this season. I orginally voted FF, but EE would be the minimum.

I was here for the Tubby wars, and that was bad, but this may be worse. I'll never understand the ones defending Cal while he slowly destroys the program.
It IS possible to be a fan of the team/program while not supporting the coach; it literally occurs in all sports at all levels, it just does.

I will always support my Kentucky Wildcats through thick and thin, just as we all did who were around during the probation years. Being critical of the head coach does not mean one is being critical of the team, that's simply illogical.

If I were the AD I'd expect Cal to deliver at least an EE this season. I orginally voted FF, but EE would be the minimum.

I was here for the Tubby wars, and that was bad, but this may be worse. I'll never understand the ones defending Cal while he slowly destroys the program.
It IS possible to be a fan of the team/program while not supporting the coach; it literally occurs in all sports at all levels, it just does.

I will always support my Kentucky Wildcats through thick and thin, just as we all did who were around during the probation years. Being critical of the head coach does not mean one is being critical of the team, that's simply illogical.
Good luck getting out of this page without catching something Welder. Lot of crap flying around lol.

There is no clear evidence he is destroying the program. The team has chosen him. The team will not look at cherry picked stats or one game. Just take the last three years. One was a strong team with the tourney cancelled. One was a year where everything was influenced by pandemic. Last year was a marked improvement over the prior COVID affected year.these are things they will consider. Not one unexpected loss. Nothing has happened here to warrant spending 52 mill to clear the way to spending even more.

We don’t get along But I do believe you are an actual KY fan. Take the emotions out of it, look at all the data and you will understand the decisions.

You step on a rake and call the rake a stalker. LOL what a little whiner. Did you bitch to the mods yet?
Why should I spoil my fun, Lowcut/Crychicken/hurtwhiny? We all know that’s why you created those accounts so the mods couldn’t ban them all. I’m just wondering which you are trying to protect. There is at least one more. I have ideas….

Calipari isn't getting fired but in the real world, anything less than the Elite 8 should see him bounced out of UK based on the last few years. And for the Calipari Brigade...UK isn't Kansas State. We real fans take college BB seriously. You Calipari worshiper clowns only take your Highness seriously.

Unfortunately, Barnhart screwed that up with the lifetime contract.

Nope, never - at least not in America. Punitive damages aren't ever available in this country for breach of contract; they are limited to actions in tort.
Depends on how you define punitive. Recovery of damages is common place. Lost revenues, wages, etc. Now I agree that additional nX punitive damages are not common. Further, malicious breech or negligence can lead to additional compensation.

The glib, nope, never blather is BS. Anything can and does happen in a court of law. Google is your friend. Just a few minutes research would save you from asinine statements. Or go live in California, the specifically preclude punitive damages for pedestrian type contract breech.

Calipari isn't getting fired but in the real world, anything less than the Elite 8 should see him bounced out of UK based on the last few years. And for the Calipari Brigade...UK isn't Kansas State. We real fans take college BB seriously. You Calipari worshiper clowns only take your Highness seriously.

Unfortunately, Barnhart screwed that up with the lifetime contract.
How and why would or could they bounce him? There is no failure to perform relative to the articles of the contract. Fans in generate not party to the contract. Neither the university nor the coach is subject to the whims nor outrageous demands of mob like fans. In fact, the topic is laughable given the pronounced improvement of the program last year versus the prior year. He will be coach for years unless he alone decides otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT