ADVERTISEMENT

Where all the haters now?

They're here starting idiotic threads about us having the worst pg in the SEC and this being a horrible game by us even though we just got a quad 1 win on the road without Travis, PJ in foul trouble and coming off a beat down Saturday. This was a huge win for our guys. Great bounce back.

They're here starting idiotic threads about us having the worst pg in the SEC and this being a horrible game by us even though we just got a quad 1 win on the road without Travis, PJ in foul trouble and coming off a beat down Saturday. This was a huge win for our guys. Great bounce back.

True That

Agree. It must be miserable to just want to call people names and point out all the negatives during a game. I thought the game was great. Both teams played hard. I had a great time. That’s what it’s all about.

Surprised no orange fans came to gloat..
Oh yeah our mods took care of a bunch of them! Thanks Mods

Herro needs more shots. In the last 2 of 3, he has missed 3 shots. Love that KJ was more aggressive, but he is shooting 50% which is good, but Herro is taking about half what KJ is. I get that PJ was on late and Cal wanted them to play through him, but when Herro is on like that you don't just completely go away from him for 8+ minutes. Great win, just saying when he is on fire let him go. He looked like Arkansas like he was ready to explode and then Cal wanted everything to go inside. PJ hitting I like it, but when he gets fouled sometimes he gets us 1 of 2 at the line so 1 point where Herro is on fire getting us 2-3 points Just saying I would like to see a few more shots for a guy when he is on fire.

@WildmanWilson
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Herro needs more shots. In the last 2 of 3, he has missed 3 shots. Love that KJ was more aggressive, but he is shooting 50% which is good, but Herro is taking about half what KJ is. I get that PJ was on late and Cal wanted them to play through him, but when Herro is on like that you don't just completely go away from him for 8+ minutes. Great win, just saying when he is on fire let him go. He looked like Arkansas like he was ready to explode and then Cal wanted everything to go inside. PJ hitting I like it, but when he gets fouled sometimes he gets us 1 of 2 at the line so 1 point where Herro is on fire getting us 2-3 points Just saying I would like to see a few more shots for a guy when he is on fire.
Herro leads the team in FG attempts, with 23 more than Keldon Johnson, while shooting almost the same percentage (now 46.3% to 46.5%).

The main problem for Herro is that the weakest part of his game is creating his own shot, at least any shot that isn't a mid-range jumper. That's why he's only taken 78 FT's. Teams start to run him off jumpshots, and he doesn't always have a great answer.

It's really difficult to get a player like that 15-18 shots a game, unless he gets a bunch in transition.

Herro leads the team in FG attempts, with 23 more than Keldon Johnson, while shooting almost the same percentage (now 46.3% to 46.5%).

The main problem for Herro is that the weakest part of his game is creating his own shot, at least any shot that isn't a mid-range jumper. That's why he's only taken 78 FT's. Teams start to run him off jumpshots, and he doesn't always have a great answer.

It's really difficult to get a player like that 15-18 shots a game, unless he gets a bunch in transition.
I don't know he is deadly at the basket. When he goes to the rim he usually scoops or contorts and gets it in. Just tonight he pump-faked a guy and stepped to the side for an open 3 he knocked down. I love KJ, but even tonight he missed a decent amount of 1-2 footers. I'm mostly saying in a game like tonight and Arkansas when you can see he is on fire and hardly missing they should get him the ball a little more. When they started going to PJ Herro didn't get a shot attempt for 8 minutes or so. He would pass it into Pj every time and while PJ played well in the 2nd half it was like he wasn't going to pass anything back out and he did force a couple of bad shots. When he could have kicked it out to an open Herro or KJ. I'm just a believer when a guy is feeling it you don't go away from him. In those 2 games and 2 of the last 3 Herro has only missed 3 shots. That's total from 2, 3 and the FT line.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
I don't know he is deadly at the basket. When he goes to the rim he usually scoops or contorts and gets it in. Just tonight he pump-faked a guy and stepped to the side for an open 3 he knocked down. I love KJ, but even tonight he missed a decent amount of 1-2 footers. I'm mostly saying in a game like tonight and Arkansas when you can see he is on fire and hardly missing they should get him the ball a little more. When they started going to PJ Herro didn't get a shot attempt for 8 minutes or so. He would pass it into Pj every time and while PJ played well in the 2nd half it was like he wasn't going to pass anything back out and he did force a couple of bad shots. When he could have kicked it out to an open Herro or KJ. I'm just a believer when a guy is feeling it you don't go away from him. In those 2 games and 2 of the last 3 Herro has only missed 3 shots. That's total from 2, 3 and the FT line.
Here Here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT