ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler is soft

Said he played with Brock Messina and Jordan Whiting in practice = Trinity
Correct. Whiting almost beat up our strength coach and Messina has the thickest skull of anyone I've ever met. For real He went for a kill shot every time even in practice. Luckily I was quick on get offs.

Last edited:
2 days later and were still defending the soft shit. Name one UK player that has ever done this.

• Haha
Reactions: Gromcat
Correct. Whiting almost beat up our strength coach and Messina has the thickest skull of anyone I've ever met. For real He went for a kill shot every time even in practice. Luckily I was quick on get offs.
Whiting was a beast but I take Maddox over anybody in a fight. He scared the hell out of everyone.

How is this thread still up? Calling one of our players soft who was knocked silly and injured running into a screen is disturbing. The fact that people’s mind goes there says a lot about their character. The appropriate response is to show concern for someone who may have suffered a second concussion in two weeks rather than criticize them. Someone’s brain function is more important than the result of a basketball game.

Anyone defending his staying on the floor for several minutes on the 2nd foul is as soft as he is. There was nothing hard about that play, his head made zero contact, his elbow went into the defenders chest and he fell down. Those plays happen several times a game and players stand back up and play on. That was embarrassing!!!
NFL Parham had a non contact concussion too. After a first head injury, it takes a whole lot less to cause another one. You, sir, are embarrassing.

Running into a screen takes you out? Taking a soft foul makes you cry on the floor? Like come on kid are you made of toilet paper? I cant rely on a guard that cant take a screen and 5'9 to boot. Bring on Sharpe.
I will say I saw him on that play and I thought it was more of an acting job, now I did not see the one he took in an earlier game so can't say about that one, but he did not get hit, the guy was standing still so it was a good legal screen, I would assume Oscar called out the screen. But I have seen much harder hits on a screen than that one and the player bounce back up.

I will say I saw him on that play and I thought it was more of an acting job, now I did not see the one he took in an earlier game so can't say about that one, but he did not get hit, the guy was standing still so it was a good legal screen, I would assume Oscar called out the screen. But I have seen much harder hits on a screen than that one and the player bounce back up.
Did said players have a previous neck/head injury?

Reactions: StormCruzzer
NFL Parham had a non contact concussion too. After a first head injury, it takes a whole lot less to cause another one. You, sir, are embarrassing.
Yeah, people don’t realize that concussions aren’t from the impact itself, rather from the sudden jerking motion of the head. Doesn’t require you to be hit in the head necessarily. Moving at a high rate of speed in a vulnerable blind position means he didn’t have ability to brace or protect himself.

This is a massive troll job and he's got most of you hooked like a trophy bass.

Atleast I hope it's a troll job

I don't think he's soft, but he's not a bulldog..I will say running into a blind screen will jar your teeth..I've done it.....that 3rd time he ran into Kessler at the end was embarrassing..he needs to be 5% tougher.

Running into a screen takes you out? Taking a soft foul makes you cry on the floor? Like come on kid are you made of toilet paper? I cant rely on a guard that cant take a screen and 5'9 to boot. Bring on Sharpe.
The last pick he ran into Kessler where he came out of the game and never returned.

that could be called soft… I call it a flop. Kessler literally did nothing but stand there and Wheeler ran into him and flopped like a fish out of water hoping for a foul. Wheeler was not blindsided….. his head was up and looking right where he was going. Ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT