ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler is soft

CAFJePyWsAEH-nR.jpg

Tyler Ulis did this.

10836895.png

Wheeler does this.

You cant come out of the game every time you take a screen guys. Its part of the game

Running into a screen takes you out? Taking a soft foul makes you cry on the floor? Like come on kid are you made of toilet paper? I cant rely on a guard that cant take a screen and 5'9 to boot. Bring on Sharpe.
If aids were a post this would be it. Anyone with any integrity would die of shame posting this. What the hell is wrong with you?

Cant say I really like this take .. he got knocked goofy twice , solid hard contact ,.... but that last one where he dribbled into Kessler then flopped , he needs to quit that crap
I was willing to give him a pass until he.literally ran into Kessler for a foul which I s a smart play, but then you sit there for a minute? It just a weird look .

Football players wear helmets. Many football players don't come back after taking hits to the head. Therefore, those football players are p%**#@s following your mouth breathing logic.
Within 3 weeks I've seen wheeler take screens that college players take all the time and have to come out of the game. This is not normal.

Anyone defending his staying on the floor for several minutes on the 2nd foul is as soft as he is. There was nothing hard about that play, his head made zero contact, his elbow went into the defenders chest and he fell down. Those plays happen several times a game and players stand back up and play on. That was embarrassing!!!

Running into a screen takes you out? Taking a soft foul makes you cry on the floor? Like come on kid are you made of toilet paper? I cant rely on a guard that cant take a screen and 5'9 to boot. Bring on Sharpe.
My son played rugby and I wrongly equate everything to that sport. Those two screens were simple tackles in a typical game. Get up, tough it out, and help your team. There is no time for soft.

Anyone defending his staying on the floor for several minutes on the 2nd foul is as soft as he is. There was nothing hard about that play, his head made zero contact, his elbow went into the defenders chest and he fell down. Those plays happen several times a game and players stand back up and play on. That was embarrassing!!!

You're discounting the other 2 times he's been crushed in a screen in like a month. That takes a toll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT