ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler and Brooks get UW head coach fired...imagine that happening...

For the life of me I dont know why you guys still care so much about these two. Move on already.

Ain’t Brooks’ fault. He had a tremendous season in nearly every category. He’s even become an ace 3-point shooter if you can believe that.

The amount of sheer spite on this board does old at times.

Watched Washington play USC last Saturday, and I was STUNNED that Wheeler started at UK. He was worse than the kid we had at PG, during the losing season.
Brooks is a solid player we needed last year-he took a lot of shit for the St. Peters loss and bounced, but we might have made it a round or two further with him.
This year? He would not be a huge factor. Edwards (now) probably gives us more than Brooks did, for most of his UK career.
By the way, it was not Wheeler’s fault he sucked. He just sucked.

They booed when he checked into the game. Happened a few times. Then he stopped playing. It was disgusting.
HE QUIT THE TEAM. You’re defending a guy who flashed money like an idiot, was benched and in response threw a hissy fit and quit. He sucked at Georgia, sucked at Kentucky, sucks at Washington St. I see a pattern.

But hey Wheeler will enjoy being a 2nd option pg in the Algerian league😂😂

fZSjxF6.png

❄️❆❅❅❄︎❄️❄︎❆❄︎❆❅❄️❄️❄️❅❆❄︎❅❆❆❄️❅❆❆❄︎❄︎❆❅❆❄️❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❅❆❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❄️❅❆❄︎❄️❅❆❆❆❆❅❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❄️❆❄️❅❄️❄️❆❅❅❄︎❄️❄︎❆❄︎❆❅❄️❄️❄️❅❆❄︎❅❆❆❄️❅❆❆❄︎❄︎❆❅❆❄️❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❅❆❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❄️❅❆❄︎❄️❅❆❆❆❆❅❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❄️❆❄️❅❄️❄️❆❅❅❄︎❄️❄︎❆❄︎❆❅❄️❄️❄️❅❆❄︎❅❆❆❄️❅❆❆❄︎❄︎❆❅❆❄️❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❅❆❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❄️❅❆❄︎❄️❅❆❆❆❆❅❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❄️❆❄️❅❄️❄️❆❅❅❄︎❄️❄︎❆❄︎❆❅❄️❄️❄️❅❆❄︎❅❆❆❄️❅❆❆❄︎❄︎❆❅❆❄️❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❅❆❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❄️❅❆❄︎❄️❅❆❆❆❆❅❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❄️❆❄️❅❄️❄️❆❅❅❄︎❄️❄︎❆❄︎❆❅❄️❄️❄️❅❆❄︎❅❆❆❄️❅❆❆❄︎❄︎❆❅❆❄️❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❅❆❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❄️❅❆❄︎❄️❅❆❆❆❆❅❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❄️❆❄️❅❄️❄️❆❅❅❄︎❄️❄︎❆❄︎❆❅❄️❄️❄️❅❆❄︎❅❆❆❄️❅❆❆❄︎❄︎❆❅❆❄️❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❅❆❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❄️❅❆❄︎❄️❅❆❆❆❆❅❅❄️❅❄️❄︎❄️❆❄️❅❄️❄︎❄️❄︎❆❄︎❆❅❄️❄️❄️❅❆❄︎❅❆❆❄️❅❆❆❄︎❄︎❆❅❆❄️❄️❅❄️❄︎❆❅❆❅❄️❅❄️
So you’re cool with a player bad mouthing our greatest coach because he saw a Disney movie?

Reactions: Skyguyb27
HE QUIT THE TEAM. You’re defending a guy who flashed money like an idiot, was benched and in response threw a hissy fit and quit. He sucked at Georgia, sucked at Kentucky, sucks at Washington St. I see a pattern.

But hey Wheeler will enjoy being a 2nd option pg in the Algerian league😂😂
Read it again. I'm not defending him. I'm calling out the jerks who booed and who are so immature they can't let the guy be.

So you’re cool with a player bad mouthing our greatest coach because he saw a Disney movie?
I could not care less. I have zero personal connection to Rupp. Some of you guys act like Brooks killed your damn puppy or something. God forbid a 19 year old kid said something stupid. We’ve all been there, Brooks was just on a large stage when he did it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT