ADVERTISEMENT

What's your best guess on who returns?

I’m leaning towards none of them coming back. Livingston seems like he never intended to return. Oscar seems like he’s increasingly gained momentum towards staying in the draft as well. Reeves might be the wild card since his pre-draft workouts underwhelmed by most accounts. I just kind of have a gut feeling that he might still be gone if he hasn’t announced a return this late in the process. I hope I’m wrong about that.

I think Reeves comes back and the other two leave, but that’s a complete guess.

I think Oscar and Livingston want to move on to the next phase in their careers, while Reeves understands that college is his best bet, and will decide that he can’t really do any better than being a sharp shooter for the Cats.

Reactions: chroix
I think the ones that show up on the court in November returned. Welcome to abominations of NIL and the portal.

I think Reeves ends up returning and that's it.
I agree and even then it's about 60-40 on him staying.He could finish what he needs to graduate and then bolt.Its a shit show that Calipari has allowed to happen this off-season so far.Surely the dumbass has got to have a plan.I mean seriously,everybody is asking what the hell is going on but thus far it's been silent....guess Little House is getting really good.

Reeves comes back, I think they can find a middle ground will the NIL stuff, Oscar and Livingston are gone. And the staff will have to scramble to find 2-3 more players

Livingston and Reeves return. Feel like Chris would have announced already if he was as gone as everyone thinks he is.

Hard to say. Oscar could probably get a 2 way contract for a team that needs rebounding, but it's likely that or the back half of the second round. He could make NIL if he comes back. I would think the longer he waits the less likely it is he returns.

I’m leaning towards none of them coming back. Livingston seems like he never intended to return. Oscar seems like he’s increasingly gained momentum towards staying in the draft as well. Reeves might be the wild card since his pre-draft workouts underwhelmed by most accounts. I just kind of have a gut feeling that he might still be gone if he hasn’t announced a return this late in the process. I hope I’m wrong about that.
My thoughts exactly.

Who knows and only a couple more days to wait. I only know that Cal is back, take it for what’s it worth.

Better question might be who will we get to replace them?

Has Kobe Brown made a decision? I think if he is going back to school and we lose any of the 3, he needs to be the first call. He is a baller and has the experience we need.

And I think he would fit in our lineup, regardless of who comes back. He is versatile enough to fit in different roles/positions.

Next call might be to Julian Phillips. He is athletic and has lots of potential.

If Tshiebwe is gone, we will need a big man, so I figure if Nelson is available he will probably be a primary target. And probably Miranda. He’s young but has lots of potential.

Better question might be who will we get to replace them?

Has Kobe Brown made a decision? I think if he is going back to school and we lose any of the 3, he needs to be the first call. He is a baller and has the experience we need.

And I think he would fit in our lineup, regardless of who comes back. He is versatile enough to fit in different roles/positions.

Next call might be to Julian Phillips. He is athletic and has lots of potential.

If Tshiebwe is gone, we will need a big man, so I figure if Nelson is available he will probably be a primary target. And probably Miranda. He’s young but has lots of potential.
Brown is a fringe first round pick I can’t see him coming back, a lot of people think Phillips stays in the draft the same with grant Nelson, Miranda or if somebody else decides to enter the portal is probably the best bet

Brown is a fringe first round pick I can’t see him coming back, a lot of people think Phillips stays in the draft the same with grant Nelson, Miranda or if somebody else decides to enter the portal is probably the best bet
I was afraid that Brown was going to stay in.

I can see Miranda being the guy they bring in as our starting Center, if Tshiebwe leaves. He is pretty talented.

But that means Cal rolls with five Freshmen starters most likely. That’s going to drive us all crazy all year. Lots of mistakes being made.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT