ADVERTISEMENT

What's your best guess on who returns?

All gone. We add a couple of last minute scrubs and have a very subpar year. We will win about 1/2 our games and miss the tourney. Cal laughs his way through the season with his same lame excuses. By mid season 2 of our freshmen will quit the team. The sky is falling. We are in the depths of hell and Cal is pulling all the stings. By 2025 KENTUCKY will no longer have a mens basketball team We will no longer be in the SEC but will be in NAIA playing University of the Cumberlands in Football.

Heck no way to know what will happen and who will come back. If we have to CAL will go with 7 guys and think he is right. Might as well get used to it.

I feel like it's gonna be a disappointment. It's gonna wind up being 1 or none. Maybe Reeves.

That said, if we can get back Reeves and Oscar then this might be the best top7 in college basketball.. and while not very deep, I will be very pleased with what we have.

Maybe add one more depth guard. But we first have to get these two back (don't really care for Livingston and don't really want him back).

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I was afraid that Brown was going to stay in.

I can see Miranda being the guy they bring in as our starting Center, if Tshiebwe leaves. He is pretty talented.

But that means Cal rolls with five Freshmen starters most likely. That’s going to drive us all crazy all year. Lots of mistakes being made.
For sure but the options are slim right now

I think Cal convinces Oscar and Antonio to return. I think Livingston is gone and IMHO that is a positive. I'd rather get another shooter or have his minutes go to Adou.

Thiero will be more productive than Livingston.

Hard for me to fathom Cal being ill prepared for a departure like Oscar. Just my guess.

It’s just too much to even get my hopes up that we return all three.

Just getting one of them back would be huge for us, though.

A little experience would really help this team.

I think Cal convinces Oscar and Antonio to return. I think Livingston is gone and IMHO that is a positive. I'd rather get another shooter or have his minutes go to Adou.

Thiero will be more productive than Livingston.

Hard for me to fathom Cal being ill prepared for a departure like Oscar. Just my guess.

That's kind of my thought. Because those two have not decided yet, seeing as it's almost June.. Cal HAS to be pulling out the stops to get these two to come back. Because these two are the key to winning a Final4. Oscar is an MVP type of player and Reeves is the wing this team needs. We need their experience.

I'd like to think if Cal knew returning these two were hopeless, then we'd have moved on and signed some other guys. I get the sense that there's a lot going on that we just aren't privy to. Or I hope..

That's kind of my thought. Because those two have not decided yet, seeing as it's almost June.. Cal HAS to be pulling out the stops to get these two to come back. Because these two are the key to winning a Final4. Oscar is an MVP type of player and Reeves is the wing this team needs. We need their experience.

I'd like to think if Cal knew returning these two were hopeless, then we'd have moved on and signed some other guys. I get the sense that there's a lot going on that we just aren't privy to. Or I hope..
Even getting both back it's not enough...that's just 9...injuries will happen

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Even getting both back it's not enough...that's just 9...injuries will happen

Ehhh.. after 2 or 3 injuries the season is over anyways. I'd like another player or two, sure. But I'm not sure we can find some player who wants to be the 9th or 10th man.

Ehhh.. after 2 or 3 injuries the season is over anyways. I'd like another player or two, sure. But I'm not sure we can find some player who wants to be the 9th or 10th man.
I guess I just see it differently and remember a time when we carried 13 scholarships players and none of them were scared of competition...now we do good to get 9 or 10 and are content even tho injuries will happen or in UKs case,a player fakes an injury and decides to sit and quit.
Modern college basketball sucks.

And UK is due to have a healthy season. For in what seems like forever.
I think our idiot coach has a lot to do with that. He plays his top 7 way too many minutes and they don't hold up over a long season, especially with how soft kids are nowadays. You'll never convince me that Terrence Clarke or Wheeler missed 2-3 months of the season due to a 'sprained ankle.'

I do not think any coming back seems Cal has a hard time keeping players and not replacing them that leave I guess we will have 7 players next season.

Reactions: delk4three
PfN53Oc.png

Don't think it matters honestly. This roster looks like you took a toy bag dumped it out and made up stuff you have left.

Reactions: Catfan2226
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT