ADVERTISEMENT

What would Calipari have done with the Arkansas roster (plus Quaintance) at UK?

Thanks but just like some bball talk and honestly i dont to come as a troll. And I 100 percent get where you guys are coming from with Cal. Will be fun to watch it unfold.
I am only speaking from my perspective but it pisses me off that you are on here posting. Go enjoy the fervor of your own fan base. There's zero reason to come here to gloat.

Cal is already clipping the wings of Big Z and Brazile. Now it's really started. Two of the 9 will be played oop right outta the gate.

where-are-you-willian-shatner-pry0vz216ygx7kdz.gif

@flacat22

Last edited:
You guys think Jaxon Robinson is going to be your best player. I dont know much about your transfers but if any SEC team has Jaxon Robinson as their best player they are screwed bigly.

So smallmouthhog Jaxson Robinson was just rated the #1 shooting guard in college basketball by 247 sports for the upcoming season. What you gotta say about that. This is not a fan poll this is what people who get paid to write opinions on knowledge of the game think.

It would have the same results as before under his current one-and-done methodology. “Nobody has done less with more than Calipari.”

I am among those who are thrilled he’s gone.

Good news is it won’t matter. They won’t sniff the sweet 16 with him running the show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT