ADVERTISEMENT

What does this mean for the other guys possibly leaving?

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
we all remember the mass exodus last year with cal being there. I know we have guys that will test the waters but you would think that cal would of been there since obviously some of his teammates were at the presser. Could Murray of done this solo because the other guys are not sure about leaving and hiring an agent yet, especially with cal being with ulis in Texas. I'm just curious how you guys read this, could he possibly be the only one that is gone for sure or do you think cal will have one when he comes back with the guys who are contemplating hiring an agent or not?

I get that but you would think cal would of been there and had the other guys do it all at once. The others could of said they were testing the waters, he'll Murray could of said the same thing even though we all knew he was gone

I was thinking the same thing - obviously they're not as certain as he is, at least to the extent that they've decided to wait for feedback - it's way easier to do it as a group, but they chose not to.

I think there will be another presser later this month when more decisions are final along with feedback. I'm not saying ulis is coming back, but I do find it kind of odd that he's in Texas with cal looking at bolden. Skal probably won't have a press conference he will go out the orton way so he doesn't get peppered with questions about who the hell would draft him or Diallo for that matter

I think there will be another presser later this month when more decisions are final along with feedback. I'm not saying ulis is coming back, but I do find it kind of odd that he's in Texas with cal looking at bolden. Skal probably won't have a press conference he will go out the orton way so he doesn't get peppered with questions about who the hell would draft him or Diallo for that matter
Ulis is in Houston for Naismith Awards Ceremony.

Ulis is in Houston for Naismith Awards Ceremony.
Gotcha, I figured he and cal probably met up sometime down there probably at the ceremony Atleast. I'll gladly take briscoe over bolden if it comes down to it. We need a guy who knows what cal is thinking like ulis did. Fox will be great, but he could use some experience to help him

Reactions: Dollfann1
Haha looking at bolden? I guess ulis really is the coach in waiting.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Truth is it wouldn't suprise me to have cal bring his current star pg to help him evaluate bolden and how he plays with guards that are of lesser talent than ulis

Well Alex is gone for sure. To where only he knows, but I have a hunch it's not going to be playing basketball. Yea, everyone else is waiting to get a feel for where they might go. Ulis could return, so could Skal. What concerns me is the culture Cal has created at UK. I swear some here are ready for a guy to transfer or quit if he doesn't go pro after a year. Not every 5 star recruit becomes a 5 star freshmen. In fact there were a bunch this past year. Who knows if Skal does return he might just have the year next year we thought he would this past one.

Reactions: ukfan041
I get that but you would think cal would of been there and had the other guys do it all at once. The others could of said they were testing the waters, he'll Murray could of said the same thing even though we all knew he was gone
Could HAVE, not could OF.

Watch out, Whoppercat ! People on this board don't respond well when one poster corrects another poster's grammar. Take it from one who learned that the hard way. You'll just have to get used to seeing stuff like that each and every time you come onto this board -- or get used to being ripped to shreds every time you comment upon it.

Watch out, Whoppercat ! People on this board don't respond well when one poster corrects another poster's grammar. Take it from one who learned that the hard way. You'll just have to get used to seeing stuff like that each and every time you come onto this board -- or get used to being ripped to shreds every time you comment upon it.
Lol I could care LESS it's a message board not a damn spelling bee or grammar competition. If you get. In a pissing match over that you need help

Reactions: KySpringCat
Well Alex is gone for sure. To where only he knows, but I have a hunch it's not going to be playing basketball. Yea, everyone else is waiting to get a feel for where they might go. Ulis could return, so could Skal. What concerns me is the culture Cal has created at UK. I swear some here are ready for a guy to transfer or quit if he doesn't go pro after a year. Not every 5 star recruit becomes a 5 star freshmen. In fact there were a bunch this past year. Who knows if Skal does return he might just have the year next year we thought he would this past one.
I like the idea of some coming back. Maybe they didn't have lottery pick type freshman years. Players can and do improve. They won't be the same player every year. Having veterans is also always a plus. Having veterans that can produce is even better!

In my opinion
Grammar Nazi's go down as some of the biggest dorks their are

3670d0778a697d3f379b957b3edbbcdb.jpg

Reactions: Riverslynn010
we all remember the mass exodus last year with cal being there. I know we have guys that will test the waters but you would think that cal would of been there since obviously some of his teammates were at the presser. Could Murray of done this solo because the other guys are not sure about leaving and hiring an agent yet, especially with cal being with ulis in Texas. I'm just curious how you guys read this, could he possibly be the only one that is gone for sure or do you think cal will have one when he comes back with the guys who are contemplating hiring an agent or not?

Ulis and Skal are gone. Write it down.

Truth is it wouldn't suprise me to have cal bring his current star pg to help him evaluate bolden and how he plays with guards that are of lesser talent than ulis
He can't "evaluate" Bolden right now, its a dead period. Can't do anything in Texas right now dealing with Bolden. Neither Ulis or Cal will see or talk to Bolden while they are in Texas.

It's there not their. hahahahahahaha, I would of got that sentence right, you just typed, even if I had to have a proofreader.

That was done intentionally, I put down some bait to catch me a grammar Nazi, thanks for falling for the trap

Last edited:
But hey, at least we know your a grammar Nazi, and we can check you off the list of fun people to invite to parties

Chad Ford says today Ullis is up in the lottery.

Guys....he's not coming back. Accept it & move on.

Tyler Ulis keeps moving up in the 2016 NBA Mock Draft Boards in the 1st Round. I wouldn't be surprised if he is not a lottery pick by the end of the NBA Combine. Even if Ulis doesn't make it as a Lottery Pick which is #1 to #14 picks he will still be in the 1st round of the NBA Draft for 2016. I know alot of us would love to see Tyler Ulis play his Junior year here at Kentucky but that isn't going to happen. Next year we will be seeing Ulis and Murray in the NBA.

Gotcha, I figured he and cal probably met up sometime down there probably at the ceremony Atleast. I'll gladly take briscoe over bolden if it comes down to it. We need a guy who knows what cal is thinking like ulis did. Fox will be great, but he could use some experience to help him
Couldn't agree more. Been saying that the whole time. We need some more help at the guard and not on the interior. We will be very thin with only fox, monk and Hawkins.

Whelp...Skal is staying! Read it on the Internet.:scream:

This Internet stuff is fluid [jumpingsmile]

I'm not going to correct my inappropriate grammar I screwed up on a 2 yr old thread. Thanks for the reminder

He gone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT