ADVERTISEMENT

What Did You Like, What Needs Work?

Without a platoon a lot of good players are going to get fewer minutes than they should.

KJ looked a little sped up last night at times to me. When he can slow the game down for himself, like PJ seems to do well, he’s going to make a lot of noise. Can’t wait to watch this kids progression.

I've been saying for awhile that a platoon may be an option.
And as a reminder, a platoon does not mean everyone plays the same amount! A platoon could be a 60/40 split, or any other ratio.
Cal has said this summer that guys are their best when they play at most 25-26 minutes.

You could have the Blue team play 6/0/6/0 minutes (& White play 0/4/0/4) in the 1st half, and the 2nd half be 4/0/4/0/4 for Blue, and 0/4/0/4/0 for white. Blue is getting 24 mintutes, White is getting 16 mintutes.

Obviously it's exhibition, but knowing that what are your initial impressions?
Well my impressions of you are.... Oh sorry, you ask about the team. Well, I think they will be great, play as a team, be polite, rebound, pass, hit jumpers, hit 3's, hit foul shots I hope, beat some teams by 40 or more points, 4 will go pro, Cal will bring in another top recruiting class, it will not rain this week, give 100%, nobody gets hurt, kick Pukes ass, stomp K, Beat KS, farts, poops, no pee, sign autographs, is that really you in that avatar picture or it is your mother? Cal will coach the team, play the lottery, recruit, poop, pee and fart, Brad will hit a 3 first exhibition game, Herro gets 24, we out rebound our opponents, I initial impression was Humphrey Bogart "Here's Looking At You Babe". Pretty Good. I can also do John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Jimmy Stewart while drinking a glass of water. My avatar is crazy but dude your picture is uglier than a mix of K, Self, RP and the fat lady that is suppose to sing at Pukes first conference game. What do you think flash?

Strengths: Depth, players that can create their own shots, mostly clean passes, guard play, warrior mentality

Weaknesses: Interior defense can tighten, rebounding should be off the charts with all of the length, positioning under the basket can always improve, staying hungry when up big on opponents...

ADVERTISEMENT