ADVERTISEMENT

What Are Some of the Funniest Replies You’ve Seen Here?

KYtotheCore

Senior
Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
Ive seen a lot of them, but I remember these to this day . . .

@the nail at the foul line & @awf responding to a “What if Cal . . .” thread with
“What if you didn’t live under a bridge?”and “What if your aunt had nuts?”

@Stonewall12 responded to someone that said SMDH with “Shake it till it breaks!”

@brianpoe was swinging a mean/funny stick by calling some of our overreactive posters “you simple minded children.”

@CatGotMyTongue recently told someone to die in a fire . . . soon.

@CatPhight - great photoshop work, especially against the trolls.

Honorable mention;

@Willy4UK - avatar alone cracks my mess up.

@Mike-D - I just remembered Coachx once giving a long, sordid "update" and you responded "Thanks. Now GTFO." That was rude as hell and soooo brutally funny!

@BlueWorldOrder74
@TheBigBlueSpectacle
@Col. Angus
@Nubb16

You four have said some of the most brutal/funny stuff - I can’t remember the verbiage, but I know you kept me laughing.

Thanks to all of you for making my day more enjoyable. [roll]

Last edited:
On the football board...the picture of the two Tennessee Vol fans and the poster described them as “Phil Fulmer in drag.”

That one still causes me to laugh out loud....

Wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for the laughs. Laughs and the opinions of those more informed. And news. Laughs and opinions and news and this thermos and that’s all I need.

Thanks to those who make me laugh.
28d693b9bc08e0c297ee5ac952718688.jpg

I'm not sure about a particular response but the comedy is what keeps me coming back. My favorite thread ever was the tracking Billy D's plane thread. Walter D. Yeager was the guy who owned the plane and someone (claimed to have) called his wife.

I like when my balls are really saggy. When I smoke weed or drink my scrotum loosens up. My balls hang like an 80 year old. I like that. When I haven't smoked or drank and uptight my ball shrink like a huge raisen. Just shriveled up for no reason. I much prefer them knee knocking.

Wait, what was this thread about?

I dont' hate anyone,

I'd put UL first, then UT, then IU and then UNC.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/your-heirarchy-of-hate.222557/#post-5520254

About 7 or 8 years ago, a kid started a ridiculous thread and all his replies were pictures of him in his room being a goof. Lasted a few hours before being deleted. Total idiot but still my fav thread. I have a terrible memory and can’t remember his name, anyone remember more details?

About 7 or 8 years ago, a kid started a ridiculous thread and all his replies were pictures of him in his room being a goof. Lasted a few hours before being deleted. Total idiot but still my fav thread. I have a terrible memory and can’t remember his name, anyone remember more details?

Sounds like that was Ummm’s or Butter’s first thread.....

Ive seen a lot of them, but I remember these to this day . . .

@the nail at the foul line & @awf responding to a “What if Cal . . .” thread with
“What if you didn’t live under a bridge?”and “What if your aunt had nuts?”

@Stonewall12 responded to someone that said SMDH with “Shake it till it breaks!”

@brianpoe was swinging a mean/funny stick by calling some of our overreactive posters “you simple minded children.”

@CatGotMyTongue recently told someone to die in a fire . . . soon.

@CatPhight - great photoshop work, especially against the trolls.

Honorable mention;

@Willy4UK - avatar alone cracks my mess up.

@BlueWorldOrder74
@TheBigBlueSpectacle
@Col. Angus
@Nubb16

You four have said some of the most brutal/funny stuff - I can’t remember the verbiage, but I know you kept me laughing.

Thanks to all of you for making my day more enjoyable. [roll]
I am truly honored to even be mentioned. I can now die at peace.

When Brian started a thread with a blog post that he had written about the team, but pretended it was some random blog post he had found.

Someone replied with a picture of Brian's wife eating cheese fondue.

It was funny enough to begin with, but even funnier to me because I knew Brian's wife. I never mentioned that at the time though. :smiley:

Reactions: TheKentuckyKid
When Brian started a thread with a blog post that he had written about the team, but pretended it was some random blog post he had found.

Someone replied with a picture of Brian's wife eating cheese fondue.

It was funny enough to begin with, but even funnier to me because I knew Brian's wife. I never mentioned that at the time though. :smiley:
Aike you dog.

Reactions: Aike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT