ADVERTISEMENT

Your Heirarchy of Hate

SemperFiCat

All-American
Mar 2, 2009
Central Indy
Saw this in the Trippers vs Strippers (shout out to @Untouchables96). What is your Heirarchy of Hate? (Top 5ish)

I'm going;
1a) Duke
1b) UNCheat
3) IU
4) Florida
5) Tennessee

About Louisville, cause I'm sure I'll get crushed for them not being on my list. But I grew up in Indiana, and the only UofL fans I ever had to interact with were family members. I make fun of Louisville because they are a dumpster fire, but don't hate them. Kansas is also absent because I've always seen them as kinda basketball cousins to us because of Rupp, and I don't see them as annoying and hypocritical as Duke or Carolina.

I only hate Louisville and the blue bloods basically. No one else is good enough historically for me to call it "hate."
1 -- UofL
2 -- Duke
3 -- UNC
4 -- IU
5 -- Kansas
6 -- UCLA (now that they're good again)

Indiana is far and way above anyone else for me. Hate them with a passion.

After that:

2) UL
3) Duke
4) Syracuse
5) KU
6-10: Florida, UT, Ohio St, UConn

Duke, UL and UNCheat are all tied for #1.
KU and IU are next. Don't really have a lot of hate for anyone else. I guess UT but they are never good enough to waste hate on.

I don't see how any UK fan can not hate Indiana more than any other program. I hate Louisville but they've at least had success recently. Indiana fans are the most spiteful, hateful, stuck in the past group of human beings I've ever encountered in my life.

I don't see how any UK fan can not hate Indiana more than any other program. I hate Louisville but they've at least had success recently. Indiana fans are the most spiteful, hateful, stuck in the past group of human beings I've ever encountered in my life.

And I had to grow up around them and their Bobby Knight worshipping. Currently living back in Indy as well. Lord, they are a terrible fan base.

Grew up in Lexington. Live near Louisville.

My order:

1. UL
2. Duke/UNC
3. UNC/Duke (These flip depending on which team is better in a given year)
4. IU
5. UT
6. KU
7. Random SEC team who is a rival for a little while (UF, Arky, Vandy, etc)

1. Louisville, Duke, UConn, Indiana
5. Georgetown, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kansas.

Saying that. Due to the fact that there are a lot of UL fans at work, I keep up with them about as much as I do UK. Not by choice.

1. Louisville
2. Louisville
3. Louisville
4. Louisville
5. Indiana
6. Duke
7. Carolina
8. Florida

We talking strictly hoops ? If so

1) Duke
2) Ind
3) Uncheat
4) UL
5) Tn
I really dont mind Kansas , or UCLA , but if we were talking football -- Tosu and there is no # 2 .

Growing up in Louisville - 70s and 80s - my Hierarchy looked like this:
1 L'ville
2 Tennessee (Ray Mears, Ernie n Bernie, etc)
3 Indiana (corporal bobby knight)
4 Notre Dame (Digger, Digger, Digger and the fact they had good teams....but mostly just Digger)
4 UCLA (obvious reasons)
5 LSU (Dale Brown and some of those good teams he had)
6 Georgetown (specifically in the mid to late 80s)
Hon. Mention - UNCheat and Bama (C.M. had some good teams that would beat us every now and then)

Now that I'm in Indy, it looks like this:
1 Indiana
2 Indiana
3 Duke
4 L'ville
5 Duke
6 Indiana
7 L'ville
8 UCLA
9 L'ville
10 Indiana
Hon. Mention - Duke, Duke, Duke, UNCheat, N. Dame, Indiana, Indiana, L'ville, Duke, Indiana and the ghost of Ray Mears

Ask me next week, and I might flip-flop #4 and #5. I'll have to think about that one....

Reactions: SemperFiCat
1. Duke ---Never paid any price for Laettner's stomp, Maggette's agent, Lance Thomas's $100,000 jewelry buying spree, Grayson's trips, or K's hypocrisy. Above the law and below the belt program.
2. IU---Most vile, vicious and annoying fan base in college basketball. Worshipped an ass in the image of a saint (Bobby Knight). All IU fans have "Win-arexia Nervosa"....they look at their program and see a big winner when in actuality it is a little loser of a program.
3. UofL---"Traitors, Hookers, Liars and Cheaters" is their mission statement. Win at all cost program with no acknowledgement or remorse for their actions. The adults running the athletic program are pathetic.
4. UNCheat--"Liars and Cheaters" is their mission statement. Win at all cost program with very little acknowledgement and no remorse for their actions.
5. Gonzaga---No problem with their program, players or coaches but sick of seeing them take another team's higher seeding every year when they are undeserving of it.

This!

Born and raised here in Indiana, live in Indy area now. I haven't seen a more disgusting fan base ever, hate them with a passion. And if there was a stronger level of hatred I could find, they'd be on that list as well.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
1 Duke
2 UNC
3 Kansas
4 UCLA

I kind of like Louisville actually. My brother and other family live there. They're like this crafty, dirty monster in the corner that you don't really want to play in the tournament or even get close to period.

1 N Carolina: Most sanctimonious assholes in sports, once led by the biggest nosed, phoniest chain smoking fraud in NCAA history.
1a Indiana: Psychotic has beens
2 Louisville
3 Florida

That's about it. Slightly honorable mention to a few SEC dogs, and maybe UConn and Syracuse

Reactions: Untouchables96
1. UL- Grew up/lived in Lou most my life (recently moved) and dealing with most of their fans was a headache
2. UNC- The North Carolina way was always a joke, a stuck up bunch who deserves the book thrown at them
3. IU- I didn't grow up in the height of the rivalry, but many of their fans are still stuck in the 70s and 80s. The trash they spew about UK/Cal and then whine that we don't play is always a good laugh
4. Duke- Another stuck up, protected bunch from the NCAA. Will be glad when K is gone
5. Arkansas- The only sec team that I have hate for. I cant stand anything about that program

Saw this in the Trippers vs Strippers (shout out to @Untouchables96). What is your Heirarchy of Hate? (Top 5ish)

I'm going;
1a) Duke
1b) UNCheat
3) IU
4) Florida
5) Tennessee

About Louisville, cause I'm sure I'll get crushed for them not being on my list. But I grew up in Indiana, and the only UofL fans I ever had to interact with were family members. I make fun of Louisville because they are a dumpster fire, but don't hate them. Kansas is also absent because I've always seen them as kinda basketball cousins to us because of Rupp, and I don't see them as annoying and hypocritical as Duke or Carolina.
As you should be crushed. How you don't find 2nd chance U hypicritical is beyond me. I'm trying to figure out one honest or moral person at the whole Bunny Ranch.

I dont "hate" any of them but the ones I love to see lose are 1 Duke 2 UNC 3 UCLA 4 Syracuse 5 UConn 6 Georgetown 7 Ohio State 8 Indiana 9 Notre Dame 10 Kansas

I like when my balls are really saggy. When I smoke weed or drink my scrotum loosens up. My balls hang like an 80 year old. I like that. When I haven't smoked or drank and uptight my ball shrink like a huge raisen. Just shriveled up for no reason. I much prefer them knee knocking.

Wait, what was this thread about?

I dont' hate anyone,

I'd put UL first, then UT, then IU and then UNC.

Last edited:
I don't hate them.

I pity the fools.

Duke UNC......I like Duke fans more.
UL....
IU.....
UCLA.... Do they have fans?
UCONN
Georgetown

I like KU the most in some ways. I have seen them more than any of the other Blueblood's.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT