ADVERTISEMENT

wenyen

1. The reason the delay is Wenyen has to do 2 news things for ESPN, and its taking a while and also has to take care of other stuff. 2. Wenyen has been to UK for a long time...

Reactions: jarms24 and MWes11
It would be MIND BLOWING if all of this was because of this thread. I know that likely isn't the case (too much smoke from too many places) but it would be CRAZY if it was all connected to this:)

Reactions: BillionthUKFan
I think most people assumed (up until about 2 weeks ago) thought Miles Bridges was coming to UK. Combine that with Gabriel saying many times that he grew up a Duke fan, and most people thought he was going to Duke.

This may sound like a convenient opinion, but I think Gabriel is an upgrade over Bridges.

Thanks. I like convenient! And hey it's always good to get a "win" over Duke. Or is this just a October Fool's Day thing...

1. The reason the delay is Wenyen has to do 2 news things for ESPN, and its taking a while and also has to take care of other stuff. 2. Wenyen has been to UK for a long time...
Wonder if this is why Miles Bridges started leaning toward MSU. It's no secret that Gabriel wants the 3 spot in college. He's said that at least a dozen times.

It's funny this KU fan is saying this kid has been UK for a long time now when it was assumed for a long time Duke was leading and would be hard to get him away from Duke. What does this mean? It means you can't pay too much attention to recruiting insiders. Most are being paid to just guess at it. How great that must be.

Even though I think Bridges is the better player right now, but this kid has maybe the most upside to anyone in the class. With some added strength and a lil muscle, this kid could be scary good. I know we are telling him he's a sf, but in reality when he gets in college, I think the hybrid sf/p f is where he will do most of his damage. You don't see many PFs with his handles, quickness and height at the college level. I'm interested to see how good Cal could make this kid here at KY. If this happens, I'm loving it. This kid doesn't even know how good he could look in Cals system.

Reactions: Willy4UK
THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!!!!!!!

2e8479427.jpg

Reactions: mebeblue2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT