ADVERTISEMENT

wenyen

That's true. But he's going to go where he is most succesful and can play the earliest/most. Duke is not in that option because they have wings which is what he's going to play. I think it's down to Kentucky and Maryland though.

Reactions: jrpross
The op made it all the way to 4 posts and then disappeared and took the title with him

Considering the poster's name is kubballfan, I thought "coming soon" meant an actual good post from a KU fan, for once.

Heh. First I've heard of this. Insider? Or serious troll?:)

Insider. You don't have to believe me but you'll see when it happens. He's known for a long time

One day modern technology will find a way to deal with trolls to the point that you'll be able to go through your computer, gut the troll, and then feed the troll to a sty of starved pigs.

Reactions: jarms24
he doesn't need to visit Duke. he's known where he wants to go for a long time
Gabriel said a couple of weeks ago he knew where he wanted to go. But would take all his officials. Hope you are right and he's decided to pull the trigger for UK.

Even though I'm sure you're wrong, I hope I'm wrong and you're right. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to get a early verbal from this kid. He's a hybrid 3/4? With added muscle of course.

Gabriel said a couple of weeks ago he knew where he wanted to go. But would take all his officials. Hope you are right and he's decided to pull the trigger for UK.
Thank you, someone else who actually knows whats going on. Like Wenyen said, he knows where he wants to go. But, the taking all his visits was a formality he never planned on actually doing it.

Even though I'm sure you're wrong, I hope I'm wrong and you're right. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to get a early verbal from this kid. He's a hybrid 3/4? With added muscle of course.
This is the issue and why he will end up at Kentucky. In the league he is going to play the 3 and he is a good shooter and Kentucky wants him to play the 3. Everyone else is recruiting him as the 4. That's one of the biggest reasons he will be in a Kentucky uniform next year.

Heh, and the worst part of this...

You are SURE this is trolling BS from a brand new poster from another fan base. Gabriel hasn't said anything about announcing anything, he hasn't even taken all of his officials, which he said he would...

But deep down inside you can't but be like "OMG please be true."

Reactions: will1976
Heh, and the worst part of this...

You are SURE this is trolling BS from a brand new poster from another fan base. Gabriel hasn't said anything about announcing anything, he hasn't even taken all of his officials, which he said he would...

But deep down inside you can't but be like "OMG please be true."
That is 100% what I'm experiencing right now. Know he's a troll. Praying he's not.

f5.jpg

That is 100% what I'm experiencing right now. Know he's a troll. Praying he's not.

Right? What are the chances that some RANDOM Kansas fan who has NEVER posted here before SUDDENLY has inside information about a guy who hasn't even taken all his visits and has never said anything about committing SUDDENLY showing up with good news for Kentucky? What are the chances this is genuine, and NOT just a lame ass trolling attempt that is getting everyone nervous suddenly and out of nowhere?

Seriously? What are the chances? Like... one in ten thousand? One in a hundred thousand? One in a million?

lm3jhj5.jpg

/\ Every fan ever when this sort of thing happens.

Reactions: jrpross
ADVERTISEMENT