ADVERTISEMENT

Vol here. Probably going to Rupp for Vols/Cats in February..

Haven't read replies but invariably someone always says joe bolognas - an awful place with pasta about as high end as fazolis. Don't go to Joe Bolognas.
I think Joe B’s is more about the atmosphere and tradition these days than the food.
My MIL took me there in 1990, the cuisine was quite tasty. However, Husband and I went just a few years ago and we were both very disappointed. I think the Fazolis comparison is apt.

Bon apetit.
th

OP, I hate UT, and I think your pukey orange school colors are ridiculous. I hope we beat you by 30. Please stay away you turd. Other than that, have a nice time. :D:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Beat it vol fan. we own you in football and in basketball and we just won a championship in cheer leading. Don't bother coming up here. We have one of the classiest coaches in the US and don't need your orange trash up here unless you wanna hang out in loserville then be our guest

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Beat it vol fan. we own you in football and in basketball and we just won a championship in cheer leading. Don't bother coming up here. We have one of the classiest coaches in the US and don't need your orange trash up here unless you wanna hang out in loserville then be our guest
I wouldn't say we own them in football, but I like your spirit.

Reactions: tluck88
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Reactions: tluck88
You all some jack a’s. Ain’t like UT is Louisville. Be nice to the man

Eat at Tony’s.

It's a little pricey but check out Graze Market and Cafe... There's 2 locations one in Winchester on Combs Ferry Road and another in Lexington on South Limestone. Limited menu but everything I have tried there is very good.

If you get to town early enough Malones or Harrys on Harrodsburg, Road is excellent and less crowded than the downtown stuff will be, then a short easy drive to Rupp. Parking isn't horrible in Lexington, a few garages and lots near Rupp or the Rupp parking lots are all pretty easy to access. Usually cost $10-20. Hope you enjoy the game and experience, just hope you don't enjoy a win......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT