ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in (From ‘21)

Well, if UK loses half of their team or more this offseason, it means Cal either hasn’t heard the fan base or doesn’t care what they think. If that ends up being the case, I’m done with him as UKs coach. There are guys that could be good college players if they stay more than a year already on this team. The OAD has to go. Tired of it!

Well, if UK loses half of their team or more this offseason, it means Cal either hasn’t heard the fan base or doesn’t care what they think. If that ends up being the case, I’m done with him as UKs coach. There are guys that could be good college players if they stay more than a year already on this team. The OAD has to go. Tired of it!
He couldn't care less what we say or think.

we will lose more than HALF our Team - AGAIN.. tired of this carousel...

Askew is just an average, young D-1 guard. Honestly, I’ve asked myself several times what Calipari saw in him to even recruit the kid. Likely nothing so it leads me to almost believe something weird involved. He’s a step or two slower and a second or two less quick when moving with or without the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
Nobody will or would win with this roster. That's Calipari's fault. If UK doesn't get multiple 2Gs (with at least 2 of them being ready to play) before next season it won't get any better. Hickman will help with the PG spot (although it would be better if he wasn't forced to play too much that first year), but Mintz is not close to enough as the sole 2G (no one guy would be).

Still believe Askew will be a good player. It does look like he's just not a major D-1 player. More a mid-major guy.
This!! It’s not Askew at all this is on Cal for recruiting the kid and putting him in this position!! Cal and Staff horrible scouting and recruiting has led to this downfall, it’s hard to watch and it won’t be any better next year!😞😞Sad time being a big blue fan!!!

I wouldn't mind Askew transferring to be honest. Whats gonna get better?
But you also want 3/4* recruits to stay 4 years. Correct?
I'll ask your question back to you... What's gonna get better after these 3* recruits freshman year?

I know you didn't mean to, but you really just proved that our fans really don't want less talented players to stay longer.

But you also want 3/4* recruits to stay 4 years. Correct?
I'll ask your question back to you... What's gonna get better after these 3* recruits freshman year?

I know you didn't mean to, but you really just proved that our fans really don't want less talented players to stay longer.
This from the guy who insisted Askew has been playing well.Is he still turning a corner?

Allen didn’t play well either. That’s why he sat most of the game. Came in and immediately looked lost on defense. Then had a stupid foul pushing right under the basket in front of the ref. So timid. Brooks didn’t have a good game either.

Mc-cal.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT