ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Murray State Game Thread

With Snell and Rose in the backfield we should be up 3 touchdowns on these guys right now. The OC doesn't utilize his best weapons enough IMO

Reactions: Calsthebomb
Baker showing why I mentioned last game that he should switch to defense. To unreliable as a wide receiver. Only thing he does well is block.

Hopefully in the 2nd half they can remember there is a game today. definitely not the same attitude and charisma

Shouldn't be too hard on Baker. Yes, he should have caught it, but that was a tough ball to catch. The defender didn't exactly make it easy and it was an over the shoulder catch with some velocity on the ball.

Reactions: CatCrazyChuk
With Snell and Rose in the backfield we should be up 3 touchdowns on these guys right now. The OC doesn't utilize his best weapons enough IMO

Ehh, think we are trying some stuff and not just running it down their throats. I'm more concerned that the defense is asleep and letting them move it on us too much.

Touchdown. Benny Snell!

Scratch_Football_new.gif

Ehh, think we are trying some stuff and not just running it down their throats. I'm more concerned that the defense is asleep and letting them move it on us too much.
Yeah, our defense needs to be better. Play like this next week and it won't be close. MSU is really good.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Shouldn't be too hard on Baker. Yes, he should have caught it, but that was a tough ball to catch. The defender didn't exactly make it easy and it was an over the shoulder catch with some velocity on the ball.
Sorry but SEC WRs make that catch the vast majority of the time.

I agree - I am most disappointed that the UK defense isn't in the offensive backfield a little more...definitely concerns me heading into the MSST game.

Good drive. Cats outgaining MSU 205-60. MSU playing crawl ball and UK without any explosive pass plays keeping this relatively close.

I like his emotion but Benny is going to get himself in trouble if he doesn't calm down a hair. Looks like roid rage when he plays (not saying he is juicing). Just extremely emotional out there.

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Sorry but SEC WRs make that catch the vast majority of the time.
Doesn't mean it's an easy catch and SEC receivers drop those too.
I just watched a really good Florida State wideout drop a very similar ball that wasn't defended anywhere near as well.
It happens, nobody catches 100% of those

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT