ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Murray State Game Thread

Their dominating our D-line. No pressure at all.

I agree for the most part... I think there should be more Cats DL in the Racer backfield on both run or pass plays.

I wonder if the multiple short quick throws has the guys guessing/hesitant a bit in pass defense?

Chris Westry is dumb as a bag of hammers and does not give a shit anymore. Shouldn't see the field unless someone gets hurt. Stick a fork in him Stoops

Westry frustrating the hell out of me

oh well, we're a second half team, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Westry with a nice tackle on third down, and a nice pass defended (I think - could've just been a drop?) on 4th down.

Westry with a nice tackle on third down, and a nice pass defended (I think - could've just been a drop?) on 4th down.
Think it was West who was in coverage on that 4th down. Not sure if he broke that up or not but he was in good position either way

Definitely didn't get my wish of throttling them in the first half and then resting the starters. With the way this game is going, the starters probably will be in late into the 3rd quarter or worse if we don't pull our heads out of our butts. This is one of the things that frustrates the Stoops critics. Just won't put many teams away.

What has happened? The offensive line is getting man handled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT