ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Murray State Game Thread

Sounds like Rodreidguez might be a player. Hopefully we can redshirt him but if we need him, he'll be a help.

When Benny was asked about guys who played with a chip like he does and have that work ethic he named a couple guys, like Josh Allen, but he also tossed Chris Rodriguez in there. I see why. Wow. Wow. Wow.

Hoak will transfer after this year. Not being negative and not blaming him but I think he would get paying time elsewhere. I do think TW is a better fit and his legs help make up for some of the deficiency on offense.

Rodriguez looked really good, makes me feel a lot better about the RB position next year without Benny.

Another MASSIVE hold not called on the MSU OLine.... tackle the DLineman on the MSU QB run for a TD.

I'm not sure what the Cats have to do to start getting holds called against the opposing OL.

I keep seeing big plays from the opposing offense that would not have happened without the holding.

Not to be such a complainer b/c it hasn't cost the Cats a game yet, but it will if it keeps occurring.

Very solid win. Would have liked to have seen the defense play a bit better early, but it was a nice cruise control win.

Bring on the Bulldogs !!!! We beat them and there’s No Way they keep us out of the top 25. Glad to come outta this game with everybody healthy. I think this team will be sky high for the game next Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT