ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Murray State Game Thread

UK with awful field position on their first two drives. Would like to see defense make a play here.

That holding penalty hurt, but it was good to see Wilson throw a nice ball for the would-be first down.

I think the coaches are comfortable knowing this team can run the ball a ton to win the game. It's clear Gran wants to get Wilson more comfortable throwing the ball.

Like the play calling so far. Work on Terry's accuracy in the passing game. Get him more comfortable throwing. We know we can plow this team on the ground but Terry and the wrs need more time to get chemistry.
My thoughts exactly. The offense can do anything they want today, so work on some things with our young QB. Just have to clean up the penalties.

Great coverage on that 3rd down by Jones. He's made two great plays in coverage already. Encouraging since that's an area he usually struggles in

That holding penalty hurt, but it was good to see Wilson throw a nice ball for the would-be first down.

I think the coaches are comfortable knowing this team can run the ball a ton to win the game. It's clear Gran wants to get Wilson more comfortable throwing the ball.

My thoughts exactly. The offense can do anything they want today, so work on some things with our young QB. Just have to clean up the penalties.

Johnson had chemistry with CJ. Terry has a weapon that he hasn't utilized yet. Get them on the same page. They called his number early. Terry's eyes are not finding CJ yet in his read progression like they should or at least like Johnson did. Johnson was solid. Terry has more natural athletic ability.

Georgia is my second team, so I'm watching them too. They're doing what you're supposed to do against an inferior opponent. All business, no penalties, just getting the job done.

Honestly both Watkins and Price have been abysmal in pass protection at LT up to this point

Bowden should of cut that up field and he would of had a 7-8 yard gain then who knows what else with his speed and shiftiness.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Need to get more explosive pass plays downfield. Hard with OL struggling. Avoiding 3rd and 23 and 3rd and 18 might hep

Reactions: Deli owl
they do seem bored
Crowd is quiet
let down game
no worries about losing, does look like some new things are being tried
Benny would run all over these guys if allowed

Reactions: ukalum1988
Cats’ look predictably flat against a team they are favored to beat by 41 points. Not many fans in attendance.

I don't think the O is especially flat, but the play calling is wisely designed to work on green passing game.

The defense hasn't been terrible, either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT