ADVERTISEMENT

*** UK v Auburn Game Thread ***

Diallo has 3 points and 4 turnovers. This loss is his!
NO shit?

giphy.gif

This team simply can’t stop huge runs. Up 4 at 8:00 and down 7 with 2:00 left. 11 point swing in barely 6 minutes.
Goes hand in hand with Cal inserting Diallo. I just don't get it. Never seen one guy do so much harm to a team.

Officials, I thought, had minimal bad calls tonight.

It would have been better if their missed calls were dispersed, not back to back. The no call charge and that flop were not only worth 2 more possessions for Auburn, but also didn't help our psychology.

Ouch , That plus 9.5 only looked good on paper . And No I dont gamble . Should have went to bed at halftime .

Great job Cal. Threw this one away with your substitutions. Now we have a 4 game losing streak, under .500 conference record, and heading for the bubble. Good luck getting fans to come to the games the rest of the year.
I have season tickets and I won’t go to another game. I love coach cal but there is NO REASON UK should EVER go to the NIT. We are headed towards the NIT for a 2nd year in cals tenure. Duke and Kansas rarely have down years. Not like this.

Reactions: MbergCat
If it didn’t happen so often . . .
Yep. Anybody that watches games across the country as well as tracks betting lines knows that when the score starts to get away from the line, more often than not a couple of timely calls gets it back to the spread.

It's just a matter of figuring out which side the refs took. The only time they don't keep the line in play is if the team they took the favorite and the points and that team starts to run away w it.

Reactions: UKUGA
Let’s start being honest with ourselves. Cal looks like he doesn’t have a clue about basketball.
We still don’t demand blocking out. We don’t have any basketball IQ.
I could go on and on, but Cal decided to put his love child in with a four point lead and the ball. Well, he misses a three and then turns the ball over twice. All in a matter of 45 seconds. Lead is gone, and then our 5 stars can’t grab any rebounds, and Knox disappears, and now we’re looking at RPI and strength of schedule again.

Reactions: crpoore
That doesn't happen at Rupp. We play in a corrupt conference and have not gotten a fair whistle all season.
Dude, you're not smart if you think the refs had any affect on this game. ThatTh as nice as I can put it. You can't blame the refs for every negative thing that happens to UK. UK just isn't good enough to finish games against good teams. The refs did a good job tonight and you might want to just stop watching cbb if you think they were unfair because it gets much worse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT