ADVERTISEMENT

*** UK v Auburn Game Thread ***

Hopefully Cal is pissed enough to ensure this doesn't happen again next year. I'm afraid he will keep a few assistants out of loyalty but if this gets him pissed or embarrassed maybe it'll get him to react.

This is not the University of Diallo.

No coach in the country would have put him back in.
Well, we can't ever call Cal a liar, he's all about the kids. It's just odd how guys like SKJ don't get that same treatment.
Diallo might have the longest leash I've ever seen though.

Dude, you're not smart if you think the refs had any affect on this game. ThatTh as nice as I can put it. You can't blame the refs for every negative thing that happens to UK. UK just isn't good enough to finish games against good teams. The refs did a good job tonight and you might want to just stop watching cbb if you think they were unfair because it gets much worse.

I'm as hard on the officials on anyone but they weren't the reason we lost tonight. The missed charge and the flop were bad calls but even if you take the 2 pts off the board for them that's an 8 point victory. If we score let's say 4 points off those calls its still a 4 point victory. They killed momentum but you gotta be mentally strong to overcome that.

If that's what you're into... get your boi on... [thumb2]
this is an act ...it has to be. You're too good at not being self aware. C'mon, you're just messing with me at pretending to write the worst smack and think its good, aren't you

nope, I'm gonna give you the last word. I'm sure it will be prophetic.

crickets-animated-gif-1.gif

You are a insufferable moron. I’m not going to argue with you but no in the first half we weren’t down due to turnovers. This half they definitely have hurt us. Get your head out your pessimistic ass long enough to breath. You are the nut low of posters on here. When you don’t commit a turnover for 11 minutes in first half you can’t blame being outscored by 10 in that timeframe on turnovers.
Nut low? Whatever

Hopefully Cal is pissed enough to ensure this doesn't happen again next year. I'm afraid he will keep a few assistants out of loyalty but if this gets him pissed or embarrassed maybe it'll get him to react.
I think Cals run is coming to an end. He’s not getting the difference makers recruiting, and now he is getting exposed as an x and o’s coach.

We have 8 five star recruits on this team, seemingly all in a hurry to leave, and yet we’re 6-7 in the conference, and should be 5-8, if not for a total choke job by a bad Vandy team.

We still don’t block out. Our inbounds play is still throwing it 30 feet and hoping someone catches it.

And before some asshole blowhard comes and says I’m stupid, troll, anti Cal...etc...Shove it.
I’ve always been a Cal guy, and I put my money where my opinion and mouth come from.
Big supporter of all UK sports, both financially and having my ass in seats for all home football and basketball games.

Cals had a very good run here. It might be best for both sides to move on.

Reactions: crpoore
I think Cals run is coming to an end. He’s not getting the difference makers recruiting, and now he is getting exposed as an x and o’s coach.

We have 8 five star recruits on this team, seemingly all in a hurry to leave, and yet we’re 6-7 in the conference, and should be 5-8, if not for a total choke job by a bad Vandy team.

We still don’t block out. Our inbounds play is still throwing it 30 feet and hoping someone catches it.

And before some asshole blowhard comes and says I’m stupid, troll, anti Cal...etc...Shove it.
I’ve always been a Cal guy, and I put my money where my opinion and mouth come from.
Big supporter of all UK sports, both financially and having my ass in seats for all home football and basketball games.

Cals had a very good run here. It might be best for both sides to move on.

I couldnt disagree more about Cal, I hope he adjust or changes things and stays another 5 or 10 years. I do think not all 5 star players are created equal and I dont think the pieces of the puzzle fit perfectly this year and we are missing a few pieces. We have had a hell of a ride up to this point and odds are sooner or later this would happen to a class. I'll take a bad year every 9 years if it means 6 or 7 of the other years we are competing for a title or FF.

There's maybe like 2 or 3 other coaches who could follow Cal and even attempt to keep the momentum going and those 2 or 3 coaches will never come here.

:flush: post. Refs did not cost this game
Keep saying they were not a factor. When you have a team with as many issues as ours, it's tough to overcome a completely different game being called on each end. AU got away with hacking and slapping (and over the backs) all game. Us? Not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT