ADVERTISEMENT

*** UK v Auburn Game Thread ***

KY_3689.gif

Reactions: Atiger71 and TIE543
weird game. going to a top 10 sec team on the road as a heavy underdog is just not a feeling you recognize when you’re the big blue. the season is at least dramatic. uninspiring at times, but in a game like this the players appear either in a petri dish with tons of pressure on them or on a launching pad of opportunity.

if they don’t come together they will fail. if they do they will be competitive in a tough situation and earn respect. if they win it will give a great boost. regardless i think we will learn a lot tonight.

Reactions: Blue_2_the_bone
Something is wrong. The game before us didn't go over the scheduled time? We might actually see the start and on time for a change.

First change in the starters since Quade got hurt isn't it? l'm in the "starters don't matter" camp but Gabriel hasn't been lighting it up so this must be a loud challenge to PJ.

Honestly, I think Uk wins this game. We seem to find a way on the road against top ranked teams. I think we play up. Typical young talented team.

I feel pretty good about the game. I think the style Auburn plays will allow the young guys to play loose and not think. They can win and have everyone thinking everything is better now. It'll be fools gold.

Weird that we turned it over in the first possession. Who would have thought?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT