ADVERTISEMENT

UK All-Time Draft Playoffs

Huh. The guy I almost took in round 2 hasn’t been taken yet. I hope he sticks around for 2 more picks
giphy.gif
I’d bet the farm he’s the guy I want, and I’d also bet he gets taken. Lol

Reactions: jrpross
There's a couple of guys I was thinking about that I can't believe are still on the board but they probably won't make it back to me.

Reactions: YaySports
There's a couple of guys I was thinking about that I can't believe are still on the board but they probably won't make it back to me.
Theres 2 guys i debated beyond Nerlens and im surprised both are still there. After Delk i had to get a point and center but it was hard not to go with the 2 others

I believe I know who you guys are thinking, but I'm sure its not who I'm taking as you two don't need a PG like I do.

I'll take the only 2-time SEC tourney MVP, all time shooter and floor general: Travis Ford.

@GoBigBlue712
Dang, that was my man. I’ll go ahead and take another big man. Give me Julius Randle.

@jrpross your turn sir.

To continue with having elite defenders, ill take Nerlens. Give me rim running, rim protection and length w almost 4.5 blocks and over 2 steals per game from the Center position.
Dang. Nerlens was my next pick, I was hoping anyway. Thought everyone may have forgotten how much of a defensive force he was.

Dang. Nerlens was my next pick, I was hoping anyway. Thought everyone may have forgotten how much of a defensive force he was.
I figured he was maybe a reach for where a drafted but next to davis theres no other defensive option as good (i can see an argument for another similar player), but 4.5 blocks is 2nd best season behind davis. If he played all 33 games at his 2 steals average he would have finished squarely in the top 10 for steals in a season as a friggin center. That team prolly woulda played more than 33 games had he been healthy too, he had top 5 for a season steals potential which is crazy. My thought was although him and rondo were relatively limited offensively they would be a defensive nightmare with their length, which would make up for Delk also being 6’1 at the 2. Although he too was a great defender himself

With the run on PGs you guys are forcing my hand, lol. Since it’s getting thin there I’m gonna go ahead & grab my guy even though I’m sure he’d still be there in a round or 2. But, I need a floor general who can both defend & score. So give me UK’s all-time assist leader, Dirk Minniefield.
I debated between him, Knight, and Ford for a while.

1st team All SEC. SEC Freshman of the Year. SEC Player of the Year. Consensus 2nd Team All American. Future lottery pick.

One of the best big game players in recent memory.

The fourth most points in a season by any Wildcat *ever*.

The third most threes in a season *ever* while shooting 40% from deep and taking difficult shots.

A freak athlete with a true shooting percentage of almost 60%.

On the fifth day, God created the animals. In the third round, I drafted one.

Give me Malik Monk.

This is an easy pick for me. Arguably the most underrated player in school history for reasons that I don’t know. Follows the mold of toughness that I want with my team. Led what was by far the best team in the county in ‘03. The FOURTH most points in this prolific school’s history. A scoring machine and a good defender on the wing, my selection is 2003 SEC POY Keith Bogans. I don’t plan on him spraining an ankle in this tournament so I couldn’t be happier with my team so far.

@UKNorse you’re up

This is an easy pick for me. Arguably the most underrated player in school history for reasons that I don’t know. Follows the mold of toughness that I want with my team. Led what was by far the best team in the county in ‘03. A scoring machine and a good defender on the wing, my selection is 2003 SEC POY Keith Bogans. I don’t plan on him spraining an ankle in this tournament so I couldn’t be happier with my team so far.

@UKNorse you’re up
Crazy he lasted. I almost took him w my 2nd pick lol

This is an easy pick for me. Arguably the most underrated player in school history for reasons that I don’t know. Follows the mold of toughness that I want with my team. Led what was by far the best team in the county in ‘03. The FOURTH most points in this prolific school’s history. A scoring machine and a good defender on the wing, my selection is 2003 SEC POY Keith Bogans. I don’t plan on him spraining an ankle in this tournament so I couldn’t be happier with my team so far.

@UKNorse you’re up
**** you, that was my guy

Crazy he lasted. I almost took him w my 2nd pick lol
I had a plan for my team and hoped me may be there but I never planned on him being available lol. I was going to take a lesser guard but I wasn’t passing up that opportunity. Still no clue why Bogans gets overlooked like he does.

@UKNorse you’re up
Killer value with that pick. He was the only person that gave me pause when I selected Murray last round.

Reactions: jwhite123
Killer value with that pick. He was the only person that gave me pause when I selected Murray last round.

Absolutely. I was gonna take Bogans or Monk with my last pick but I didn’t have a PG yet & they were dwindling fast so I bit the bullet. Bogans is one of the best value picks so far, IMO.

Reactions: jrpross
Shew my next 2 picks are going to be difficult, being on the turn I feel I'm always reaching for my guy

Shew my next 2 picks are going to be difficult, being on the turn I feel I'm always reaching for my guy

My last two picks I’ve had my mind set on taking one of 2-3 players & there was a run on a certain position in both cases that forced me to go a different route. I definitely reached on my last one.

i need a greyhound version of a center for my team

better give me willie cauley-stein.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT