ADVERTISEMENT

UK All-Time Draft Playoffs

I'm more annoyed that you want to ruin a fun idea just because you have to see it on the front page. What else you want to talk about while the world has gone to shit? Next years class that we may or may not even get to see?

Get a cold drink from your fridge and relax. I'm not one to get pissy with anyone your welcome to go through all my posts.

This is a thing we've been doing for 4 years now and frankly it's insulting you think you can kick us off Rupp Rafters

WTF? You're insulted because you and less than 1% of the users here can't be the first topic OVER AND OVER and OVER? You've got to be a millennial that's never worked a day in your life to be so smug.

threads stay up on the front page multiple days with only a few responses. in other words threads have ample time before they fall off. it doesn’t really crowd anything.

I've never seen him post anything of value so I'll just put him on ignore as I'm sure I won't miss anything other than playstation tournaments, etc.

The Paddock is an Off-topic forum. We are discussing UK basketball players, that's about as on-topic as you can get.
good point. i was going to say he should email the mods because the only people here are the participants so it’s going to look whiny. but really you’re right. we’re going to be breaking down players of the last 40 years mostly. don’t see the harm in it, and it’s all in one thread.

my whole team is my first player. it’s the identity of my team and every pick to follow. it won’t work without him. he shouldn’t be a top 10 pick. no one will take him. these aren’t the droids you’re looking for.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
Fair warning about my previous inability to know prior to tubby years. I will take Kenny Sky Walker

Glad i could get in. As i said im not super familiar with prior to tubby era due to my age so i look at this as an opportunity to learn about how people are valued and perceived through UK history. Looking forward to the debate period for voting or just the history of some guys in general. Hoping to watch more 80’s-90’s games with this down time due to corona. If theres any games or anything that you guys remember from those times that are more than worth watching let me know, id love to sift through some games in my down time

Glad i could get in. As i said im not super familiar with prior to tubby era due to my age so i look at this as an opportunity to learn about how people are valued and perceived through UK history. Looking forward to the debate period for voting or just the history of some guys in general. Hoping to watch more 80’s-90’s games with this down time due to corona. If theres any games or anything that you guys remember from those times that are more than worth watching let me know, id love to sift through some games in my down time

I'm with you.

We're all diehard Kentucky fans but I couldn't get on here and try to argue with someone that because I drafted Louie Dampier that my team was somehow unguardable now.

There’s no way he’d make it through 15 picks lol. At 10 he’d have been a steal. I was torn between him and one other. Senior Prince was as good as any player I’ve seen at UK on both ends of the court. His offensive and defensive versatility was off the charts.

I know... wishful thinking!

Reactions: drcats2013
Didn't expect this guy to still be around.

3 time all SEC. 3 time All American.

2 time NCAA All Region team. One time Final Four MOP, including the best title game performance in program history.

A versatile G/F that could thrive in any era.

Give me the Goose.

I was thinking the same. Definitely one of my favorites, just behind Wall and Delk.
My love for him kinda started in a weird way. As a white kid raised in the country in western Ky, I was a huge N.W.A. fan. When I heard we were getting a guy from Compton, I was like "Hell yeah!!". When I finally saw him, I thought "That dude ain't from Compton". Lol.

Reactions: GoBigBlue712
I find these interesting even if I’m not in them.
Didn't expect this guy to still be around.

3 time all SEC. 3 time All American.

2 time NCAA All Region team. One time Final Four MOP, including the best title game performance in program history.

A versatile G/F that could thrive in any era.

Give me the Goose.

House of Blue did this for all UK players from any season and Goose didn’t get picked. I couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: ABlockalypseBrow
My selection doesn’t have the accolades necessarily but was arguably a top 5 player in the country. Electrifying, versatile, and can score from anywhere on the floor. He was born for today’s “positionless basketball”. Give me Antoine Walker

@UKNorse you’re up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT