ADVERTISEMENT

Ugonna will play against UNC

Sounds very good to me that he is getting ready to play again but I question how prepared he will be by next week. He probably isn't in great playing shape and well behind the team in the current style of play and working with his new teammates. Hope he surprises me if he plays and I do welcome him back for sure.

Possibly allows Brashaw and Tre to be a bit more aggressive. More fouls to give. I think I'm in the minority when I say Ugo aquitted himself rather well early last season. Problem was that we didn't see him after mid December. It's gotta be a positive he's returning.

Sounds very good to me that he is getting ready to play again but I question how prepared he will be by next week. He probably isn't in great playing shape and well behind the team in the current style of play and working with his new teammates. Hope he surprises me if he plays and I do welcome him back for sure.
Gives us a little beef to bang on bacot with. Play 3/4 minutes a half; give us 3/4 rebounds, blocked shot or 3, catch a lob or two by running the floor, 3 hard fouls. Sounds good to me

I'll absolutely take him for depth. But certainly do agree that Bradshaw is the more important player for this team.

I mean yeah a 3 to 4 minute spurt each half to spell Tre and Bradshaw..besides that he doesn't really need to be out there..much less do we need to be trying to pound the ball to him. I hope not.

Gives us a little beef to bang on bacot with. Play 3/4 minutes a half; give us 3/4 rebounds, blocked shot or 3, catch a lob or two by running the floor, 3 hard fouls. Sounds good to me
Hope you're right but he hasn't played for so long I'm not sure he can do all you describe. Hope we find out next week and I certainly hope you're right.

What a horrible idea if so. With cal though horrible ideas is about all I expect any longer.
You can't give up on this board because just when you do, something hilariously stupid will be posted to make the time wasted here seem worth it.

The idea that it would be a negative to have an athletic 7-footer with experience and proven defensive skills on the bench against a team that relies on Armando Bacot to be the focus of their offense is peak stupidity, even for rafters.

Last edited:
I'm going to write to NIMH. Ever since the summer, some posters have been going nuts over the possibility that none of our seven footers would play. Now that some of their play is happening and more is imminent, I suspect the same hand-wringers are wringing their hands in the other direction about how their play will hurt things.

Funny/not funny?
Insane/bizarre?

Reactions: delk4three and 1war
It will be a big plus if he can play in the UNC games. Being able to pressure their big and not worry about loosing our only big is major.

Anyone know what the deal is with Ivisic like what the hell already? And if he misses this year is he going pro or would he stick around

Horrible idea he is able to play? Read some weird sh!t on here sometimes.
He hasn’t played meaningful minutes in a game in damn near a year and you think his first game action should be an opponent like UNC?

Board went from complaining about guys out with injuries to complaining about the possible return of one lol
Glad he is back for sure, unc is a bad game for him to start back at though. That game is gonna be a track meet and he isn’t that type of big. But if he can give 3-5 mins then I will gladly take it

You can't give up on this board because just when you do, something hilariously stupid will be posted to make the time wasted here seem worth it.

The idea that it would be a negative to have an athletic 7-footer with experience and proven defensive skills on the bench against a team that relies on Armando Bacot to be the focus of their offense is peak stupidity, even for rafters.
UGO is not athletic and hasn’t played in a game in a year. You want a post to laugh at, reread your own.

Reactions: TheExhaustedOne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT