ADVERTISEMENT

Ugo got hurt

"Three point shots are never in the script" We run plays like the ones below all the time and in EVERY GAME and yes, these are set plays.

Look at the plays and tell me you still don't think they are set plays.

Blinded by your hate.

Oh cool, Cal actually did something to get a shooter open a few times, but if you think thats his normal thing to do, you just aren't smart.

Why don't you just profess your obsessive love for John Calipari and get it over with.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Oh cool, Cal actually did something to get a shooter open a few times, but if you think thats his normal thing to do, you just aren't smart.

Why don't you just profess your obsessive love for John Calipari and get it over with.
You said "never in the script". So what is it, are they "never in the script"?

They are in the script literally every game.

Why don't you just profess that all you do is ball watch and you don't really know anything about what is or is not being run and you just regurgitate someone else's hot takes.

Reactions: Doodah859

Why don't you just profess that all you do is ball watch and you don't really know anything about what is or is not being run and you just regurgitate someone else's hot takes.
man you are arguing with someone that thinks his cup is always full which makes him a fool
he truly believes that his OPINION is fact, which it is very sad that he does not know the difference

Last edited:
Reactions: thedahc
Good thing we are so deep and experienced in the front court we don’t even need to worry about this.

The word "never" is actually correct. His normal offense has nothing in it for getting three pount shooters open.

But damn, when you're down by 3 or more points and the game is in the line, even Cal, as stuborn as he is, knows he has to get a 3 point shot off.

But continue on with your ignorance. You work so hard to protect the guy that is single handedly destroying UK basketball. Keep making excuses there Charlie Brown.

The word "never" is actually correct. His normal offense has nothing in it for getting three pount shooters open.

But damn, when you're down by 3 or more points and the game is in the line, even Cal, as stuborn as he is, knows he has to get a 3 point shot off.

But continue on with your ignorance. You work so hard to protect the guy that is single handedly destroying UK basketball. Keep making excuses there Charlie Brown.
The only time I ever really remember him consistently runnining stuff to get somebody open was monk, and Kevin Knox. They would always run knox off those baseline actions to get him a mid-range look

The only time I ever really remember him consistently runnining stuff to get somebody open was monk, and Kevin Knox. They would always run knox off those baseline actions to get him a mid-range look
Even then, those guys had to get their own.
I remember Booker was so automatic in 2014 and the first half of SEC play, but he was an afterthought. He had to get his own. Cal was so focused on.playing through the post, that he almost completely ignored a guy that immediately started killing it in the NBA.
Cal has never been a fan of the 3 point shot, he only goes to it when he absolutely has to. How any so-called UK fan thinks otherwise, is beyond me.

So....I think we have a different understanding of what the word "never" means.....

There is no way Adou starts/or deserves to start over Edwards lol. It’s been said the actual starting lineup for the scrimmage included both of them. But..either way..Adou Thiero is not taking a starting spot from Justin Edwards
I’m so glad J-Ryan and UK Alum88 set me straight and disagreed when I said Theiro deserved to start today.

Those guys really know the UK game.

I’m so glad J-Ryan and UK Alum88 set me straight and disagreed when I said Theiro deserved to start today.

Those guys really know the UK game.
I’ve already said I’ll admit I was wrong about the play of Adou…don’t get on here and take a shot at what I know about UK basketball

he must not, he allowed Kansas to take & make a 3 pointer to tie the game as time was running out in the national championship game while at Memphis. Should have fouled & won the title, but too stubborn

Reactions: kyjeff1
I'm cracking up at some of these overreactions on this thread.

It's just a sprained ankle in July. It'll be healed long before the actual season begins, and nobody's ever gonna remember how we performed in these meaningless summer exhibition fun runs ...so who cares?
Because that’s totally what has happened lately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT