ADVERTISEMENT

Ugo got hurt

agk-angry-german-kid.gif

can anybody explain why teams do not wear ankle braces? at least it appears no one has them on. when we played football, i know it is a different sport, we all had 'rocket socks' on. and when we played basketball we all had hi-tops on
may not prevent sprains but could sure lessen the severity

It is at this time that Cal is thinking to himself:
"you know, maybe the fans were right, I should have more 5's on the roster… .nahhh, we're fine, next man up".

Yeah, 'cept there is no 'next man'.
the fans want few 5's... but change your narrative how you with

Reactions: Catzman
It.Was.A.Scrimmage.
You and @MdWIldcat55 are the best at this game.

Lose or have a guy go down with injury in a scrimmage?

"It was a scrimmage."

Lose in the Champion's Classic?

"It's early in the year."

Lose in December at home to an unranked team?

"We're not even in conference play yet. We're young. Give these guys time to come together."

Lose 6 to 8 games in the SEC?

"Enjoy the process. We're playing for March. We still have the SEC tournament and we don't have any true road games left."

Lose in the SEC Tournament?

"This tournament is meaningless anyway. The real tournament begins Thursday."

Lose in the NCAA Tournament?

"Well...you guys must have been miserable when we went from 1958 to 1996 with only one title in between those years."

Point out that six different programs have won multiple championships in the last 20 years and that winning multiple titles in a slim period of time is not just possible, but actually quite common amongst the elite programs?

"At least we aren't Indiana."

It's an ankle injury in early July. No reason to push to get him on the court. He needs to be ready by October/Nov, not now. Get healthy/healed up. Will be interesting to see a Kentucky team playing without a true 5 man and having at least 2, possibly another big man (Somto is my guess) when the season gets started.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT