ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN

They are about to win their 6th title in 25 years. UK has never come close to that level of success in a similar timeframe.
With three different coaches. At a non power 5 school. This isn't a Duke or Indiana situation where they had one great coach over a long period of time.

I'm super jealous but also very impressed.

A well coached team and the results speak for themselves. Hurley is on the verge of winning back to back titles with much less talent than Cal has had at Kentucky. Let that sink in. We have a coaching problem at Kentucky…….
Hurley has certainly got the job done coaching, and Calipari obviously has not. The coaching comparison on all kinds of levels is a no contest. But I’ve got to give the current UConn players their due also. Better players beat better talent. And UConn has better players. Just like the coaching is a no contest, the starting fives of UConn and UK is a no contest in UConn’s favor quite aside from any coaching (and would be if Sheppard and Dillingham were starting too). UK has to build better teams regardless of who's coaching.

Reactions: catben
A well coached team and the results speak for themselves. Hurley is on the verge of winning back to back titles with much less talent than Cal has had at Kentucky. Let that sink in. We have a coaching problem at Kentucky…….
What has UConn got that UK hasn't?
Have they got better tradition?..... NO
Have they got better facilities?.......NO
Have they got a larger more passionate fan base?.... NO
Do they get more media coverage that UK?.... NO
Have they got more 5-Star recruits & future NBA players than UK?... NO

I mean what am I missing here. What have they got that we don't?

What has UConn got that UK hasn't?
Have they got better tradition?..... NO
Have they got better facilities?.......NO
Have they got a larger more passionate fan base?.... NO
Do they get more media coverage that UK?.... NO
Have they got more 5-Star recruits & future NBA players than UK?... NO

I mean what am I missing here. What have they got that we don't?
They have a coach who wants to win more than anything else. That’s what they have that we don’t.

Have to hope the knicks might want to bring him in. They rolled like our 96 team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT