ADVERTISEMENT

I'd Call Bobby Hurley

The program badly needs toughness, grit, and a commitment to winning. Bobby Hurley brings those things here Day-1.

He's the best shot to become Danny Hurley.

I don't care about him being a Duke guy, and UK fans hating Duke. I care about UK winning and being great....Hurley gets us there. Fans would immediately love his style and commitment to playing basketball the right way. We'd quickly go back to being the program/team that we all loved and we're proud of.

I'm not proud of "this" version of UK basketball. Bobby Hurley is the "anti-Cal".
Isn't Bobby Hurley a quadriplegic who isn't physically able to answer the phone. According to Billy Packer didn't Magloire break his back and sever his spinal cord during the 1998 NCAA win over Duke. I don't think he has recovered from that injury. I've never gotten over his flopping and feigned injuries during that game-typical Dukie BS!

🙄 .001 % would agree with you on here about Bobby, let that sink in.
But it's incredibly strange that you hate someone for life because he kicked your teams ass 30+ years ago. You weren't in the game. Bet you weren't even at the game. You sat there watching and eventually crying in your UK T Shirt. And now that event has shaped your entire pathetic life.

Let that sink in.

But it's incredibly strange that you hate someone for life because he kicked your teams ass 30+ years ago. You weren't in the game. Bet you weren't even at the game. You sat there watching and eventually crying in your UK T Shirt. And now that event has shaped your entire pathetic life.

Let that sink in.
Well I can tell you are really invested in UK now, go to your fan page board. You’ve resorted to low balling someone on a message board that you have no idea who I am. Congrats big feller
You can leave now.

The program badly needs toughness, grit, and a commitment to winning. Bobby Hurley brings those things here Day-1.

He's the best shot to become Danny Hurley.

I don't care about him being a Duke guy, and UK fans hating Duke. I care about UK winning and being great....Hurley gets us there. Fans would immediately love his style and commitment to playing basketball the right way. We'd quickly go back to being the program/team that we all loved and we're proud of.

I'm not proud of "this" version of UK basketball. Bobby Hurley is the "anti-Cal".
There's absolutely NO WAY this is a serious post, right? Do you have any knowledge whatsoever of Hurley's success/lack of success as a coach?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT