ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN

I'll keep saying it. Maybe Hurley gets to the final four and looses. Then next year he can come here. Uconn plays the WAY KENTUCKY used to play during CCC's first half of his tenure. Dan Hurley cares. He wants to win. He's exactly what we need in a coach. Sure, he may not have the UK personality but come on, don't you wish that was UK instead of Uconn?

Last edited:
I'll keep saying it. Maybe Hurley gets to the final four and looses. Then next year he can come here. Uconn plays the WAY KENTUCKY used to play during CCC's first half of his tenure. Dan Hurley cares. He wants to win. He's exactly what we need in a coach. Sure, he may not have the UK personality but come one, don't you wish that was UK instead of Uconn?
Hurley may argue with fans but his coaching speaks volumes. Give me a coach who argues with fans and wins over a coach who belittles fans and loses every year

I'll keep saying it. Maybe Hurley gets to the final four and looses. Then next year he can come here. Uconn plays the WAY KENTUCKY used to play during CCC's first half of his tenure. Dan Hurley cares. He wants to win. He's exactly what we need in a coach. Sure, he may not have the UK personality but come one, don't you wish that was UK instead of Uconn?
Hurley's teams are better prepared and better coached than any Cal team ever. Cal had an amazing run with great results but he's never been on Hurley's level as a coach.

Clingan playing terrible, UConn can’t get a 3 to drop. But they play so hard and smart, rebound so well, they can play poorly and win.

Reactions: Fox2monk
A well coached team and the results speak for themselves. Hurley is on the verge of winning back to back titles with much less talent than Cal has had at Kentucky. Let that sink in. We have a coaching problem at Kentucky…….
We have a coaching problem, but if you look at UConn's actually roster they have an incredibly amount of college talent. They have six of the top 35 most efficient players in the country. This year we had only two in the top 100.

We have a coaching problem, but if you look at UConn's actually roster they have an incredibly amount of college talent. They have six of the top 35 most efficient players in the country. This year we had only two in the top 100.
Yes, but part of the reason why they are so efficient is because of the coaching. I guarantee their numbers wouldn't be as good under Cal.

Kind of nice to see a non power five team dominate the big guys . Think about it . They are doing it without a 50 to 60 million windfall we receive from TV for football.
Much rather them than UNcheat .

Reactions: cathouse
A well coached team and the results speak for themselves. Hurley is on the verge of winning back to back titles with much less talent than Cal has had at Kentucky. Let that sink in. We have a coaching problem at Kentucky…….
First time that’s been mentioned here!
😉

Kind of nice to see a non power five team dominate the big guys . Think about it . They are doing it without a 50 to 60 million windfall we receive from TV for football.
Much rather them than UNcheat .
Agree. Plus to think that if UConn does win the tournament, they will push Duke down to 5th in all time titles.

Maybe someone in the financial sector with knowledge can short DJT for enough to pay the buyout and a 10 year contract for Hurley.

Our claim to fame is winning titles with multiple coaches too. They already have 3.

I honestly hate Yankees and hate UConn.

Why would Hurley come to uk? That’s a pipe dream. They would match the money and frankly they have a lot better tradition in recent years. I’m assuming they probably have just as good of resources as well.

Isn't that like 9 straight ncaa tournament wins by double digits?
Yes, it’s not just that they keep winning in the tournament, it’s that nobody even gives them a close game.

They easily cruised through all of last year’s tournament games and are so far doing it again this year.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT