ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker says next few days are going to be ''very, very eventful"

I have absolutely zero experience building a collegiate roster, but here's what I would want Calipari to pursue moving forward...

If there's a few absolute studys in HS, maybe like DJ and Justin Edwards, bring those dudes in. Recruit them hard, make them a priority, get it done. But I'd probably stop at 2 or 3 of them

Then boom. It's portal time. Free agency. Experience, style of play, proven track record, etc. I build the rest of my roster from there.

Can we recruit some 4 stars that are on board to stay for a few years and develop - ABSOLUTELY. But don't fall in love with that concept, since those are typically the dudes who are going to hit the portal eventually.
All things considered in today's game ... this the approach that makes the most sense. You have to establish some type of foundation from one year to the next to build a meaningful roster. Desperation is the fast track to failure. History has been proving that very thing at UK under Calipari. He needs to change or go.

All things considered in today's game ... this the approach that makes the most sense. You have to establish some type of foundation from one year to the next to build a meaningful roster. Desperation is the fast track to failure. History has been proving that very thing at UK under Calipari. He needs to change or go.
Only desperation I see is from 10 or 15 posters here that just whine about everything to each other.

And talk in “we” all the time.

Maybe they are all posting together from the same public computer?

Reactions: Magilla Gorillla
Only desperation I see is from 10 or 15 posters here that just whine about everything to each other.

Again, another one of the slurpers with his head buried in the sand (or Cals a**).

OR…..a troll.

10 or 15 😂. They don’t even realize they’re the minority 🤦🏻‍♂️

Really? Do you think if the rest of us behaved like you and yours, things would be any better? If everyone lied and claimed that Cal poops ice cream that suddenly St Peters / Kansas St would be shaking in their boots? No, nothing would change. You must be happy with the status quo. Whenever I reference BBN (we), rest assured that you're the last one I'm thinking about. Complaining about those with complaint. That's pinhead status.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT