ADVERTISEMENT

Listened to Basilio today.

rollsroyce8420

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2003
These guys are really feeling themselves. They’ve forgotten Rick Barnes is still their coach. They are talking like a final four is a guarantee and a national title is most likely coming. What I say to that, is Tennessee is not a program that’s used to being hunted. Can they deal with that? History says no, I guess we’ll see over the next few weeks, but the arrogance and confidence coming from that group is astounding.

The Tenn AG sued the NCAA to try and keep the NCAA from investigating and being around the TENN program as long as they could meaning they'll be able to finish the season before the NCAA gets that lawsuit dropped in the courts and goes to investigate . THE ENTIRE DAMN STATE OF TENN is cheating for Tenn is what that says.

What have we learned in the past 10 years? UNC caught cheating.....spends a ton of money to win a title ........ KU got caught cheating...... spent a lot of money to win a title... Tenn might just be doing the same seeing how the AG and political leaders in teh state are pushing the TENN cheating along ..

but it would be hilarious if all this is happening and all their state efforts for help and they still dont get a final four lol

Reactions: BigKari
The Tenn AG sued the NCAA to try and keep the NCAA from investigating and being around the TENN program as long as they could meaning they'll be able to finish the season before the NCAA gets that lawsuit dropped in the courts and goes to investigate
The initial ruling went in Tennessee’s favor. Nothing is getting dropped and the NCAA will lose that lawsuit.

These guys are really feeling themselves. They’ve forgotten Rick Barnes is still their coach. They are talking like a final four is a guarantee and a national title is most likely coming. What I say to that, is Tennessee is not a program that’s used to being hunted. Can they deal with that? History says no, I guess we’ll see over the next few weeks, but the arrogance and confidence coming from that group is astounding.
I'll believe it when I see it but they usually go home the first week of the tournament. Still don't trust Barnes and their backcourt of Ziegler and Vescovi is really weak imo. Barnes could only get that Admiral Schofield team to the sweet 16 and it was much better than his current team.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
If any team matches their physicality they crumble. If UK plays extra physical stays out of foul trouble, UK wins. The 1st game UK played like Sissy's.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Not sure what to say except, and I hate to say it but the upstarts in Knoxville have a pretty good team this year.... Think about this..... Could we play them 4 times this year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT