ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the Sunshine Pumpers?

They were flexing earlier this week.
Hey, guys, where ya at? Having that Kool-Aid party right now as you wait for grandmaster Cal to arrive at the cult lodge?
MdWildcat
Jkwo
Leadbelly
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
Lempface
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Henry Muto

Last edited:
I’m still here. Drowning my sorrows on Broadway.

Disgusting loss. There’s no excuses to be made. The whole team should be embarrassed.

Including coaches.

But y’all go on and celebrate the loss.

At least you have that.

I don’t have anything to celebrate.

Hey, guys, where ya at? Having that Kool-Aid party right now as you wait for grandmaster Cal to arrive at the cult lodge?
MdWildcat
Jkwo
Leadbelly
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
Lempface
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Probably 5 guys with all those accounts. Ain't much support left for Cal..

Disgusting loss. There’s no excuses to be made. The whole team should be embarrassed.

Including coaches.

At least you have that.

I've seen you posting all the "Angry" emojis under comments that are critical of Calipari in several threads. You sitting in Calipari's lap on the way home?

Including coaches.

At least you have that.

And there in is where you are so wrong. No one is celebrating this loss we are pissed and tired of the downward spiral. We want our coach to make adjustments. We want our coach to put the program first and above all else. We want our coach to want to win every single game. We want our coach to care about the SEC tournament. I mean after all the post season starts with that tournament. Speaking publicly about not caring for the SEC tournament just filters down to the players and it shows.

Including coaches.

At least you have that.

You are insufferable. Nobody is celebrating the loss. We deserve better.

Where are all the people who a few days ago were bringing up 5-week old threads making fun of comments made about how bad this team is?

Maybe you jumped the gun a little. This team isn't going to make it out of the first weekend.
I was on here trying to tell them Cal sucks.
I didn’t sway after the win over Tennessee.

I never change my stance.

Reactions: catzcan
Well we have one more game. This was the first live game I started watching in 2024. My bro and I are doing the Thursday thru Sunday thing (ball games 12 to midnight). I expect it to be a ton like last year and we have one game we will probably win (unless we have a ST Pete thing) and then we go home the next game. I am hoping we get the Friday / Sunday thing and we play the late game both days. That way my brother and I can have fun for the weekend. Hope I am wrong but this is very similar to last year and .........

Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

Including coaches.

At least you have that.

I dare anybody to defend this bullshit
Remember earlier this week when you said cal was the best in the business?

Where are all the people who a few days ago were bringing up 5-week old threads making fun of comments made about how bad this team is?

Maybe you jumped the gun a little. This team isn't going to make it out of the first weekend.
Most understand this tournament doesn't mean shit. Like nothing
We will still be the same seed Sunday night regardless of what happened in conf tournament. If any of you pay attention you agree with that.

• Wow
Reactions: catben

Hope you're wrong about the first week end statement.

Including coaches.

At least you have that.

Ain't a damn person here celebrating the loss. That's the type of comment people are sick of on here.

Reactions: know1 and catzcan
MdWildcat
Jkwo
Leadbelly
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
Lempface
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Henry Muto
I'll bow up. I hate losing!! Now what Saul?

Reactions: Sejonesy
I hate it when they call out the Cal critics, and I don’t like calling them out when we stink. We got plenty of problems.
Doesn't matter the topic, all discourse these days is about calling out other people, not actually talking about the subject at hand. That's the culture these days. It's ESPN, it's podcasts, it's twitter, it's message boards. Everything's about calling out the other idiots who don't think like you do.

Including coaches.

At least you have that.

No one is celebrating the loss. We are all pissed because this same scenario happens over and over again in games that really count. We all love the Cats but can’t stand Cal. He makes the same errors and bad decisions time and time again and the won lost record reflects it. He needs to move on and you need to see that we are right and quit defending him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT