ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the Sunshine Pumpers?

Most understand this tournament doesn't mean shit. Like nothing
We will still be the same seed Sunday night regardless of what happened in conf tournament. If any of you pay attention you agree with that.
Naw. It's this kind of thinking that will lead to Kansas passing us again in wins. Why even show up to play at all if it don't "mean shit"... If they are tipping the damn ball off they should want to win. Why would they get on the plane and get motels and shit if it don't matter?

It's like the reason some might not care is because they don't believe we can win it. If you have the attitude that you can't win it, then you probably won't win it and if you can't win the SEC tournament or even win a game in the damn thing then why would anyone believe they could win an NCAA tourney? Well they probably won't.

Imagine being 8 yrs old and thinking I wanna grow up and be a basketball coach that doesnt't win basketball games or bball tournaments because it don't mean shit. I just wanna coach more talent than anyone in this history of the game (college level) and not give a damn about some tournament because it don't "mean shit." If that's the case their is all kinds of schools around the country that would still pay him fat but 14-15,000 UK fans show up to Bridgestone then you should do the job instead of saying it dont matter. I got money. Sorry if the fans went broke coming down to watch me get pay but oh well we had a good season even though it didn't mean much.

Last edited:
We will still be the same seed Sunday night regardless of what happened in conf tournament. If any of you pay attention you agree with that.
So you’ve bought into Cals “only March madness matters” mantra? That isn’t the mentality that built this program to the winningest program of all time and a program that has won more SEC titles than all other members combined.

That “this tournament doesn’t matter/regular season doesn’t matter” ideology only holds true if you make a F4 run or better in the big tournament. Yes…the last tournament ultimately matters more….its worth all the marbles…but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to win some marbles on the way there; they all add up.

If you’re going to take that approach and underperform 2/3 of the season then you better consistently over perform that last 3rd or else you’re just a mediocre has been program. It’s sad to see the social media age kids now saying things like “Kentucky always loses in the first weekend” etc on IG comments. That’s not Kentucky basketball and that weak loser mentality is what leads to this.

Where are all the people who a few days ago were bringing up 5-week old threads making fun of comments made about how bad this team is?

Maybe you jumped the gun a little. This team isn't going to make it out of the first weekend.
Sucking their thumbs shaking back-and-forth in their basements.

After the Tennessee game, I was happy, but I was worried. I said Ugo cannot play 30 minutes a game and people jumped all over me. He just can't be out there that long, he isn't great defensively. He isn't anything on offense. He has scored 2 points in the last 2 games of 49 minutes a play.👀👀👀👀

Can't tell. You have lots to say when we win. Nothing to say about Cal when we lose. You're quiet as a churchmouse peeking out of Cal's hip pocket. How does it feel to be such a sucker?
Lol you're talking out of your ass for only being on this board for 10 days. Try again.

They were flexing earlier this week.
Hey, guys, where ya at? Having that Kool-Aid party right now as you wait for grandmaster Cal to arrive at the cult lodge?
MdWildcat
Jkwo
Leadbelly
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
Lempface
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Henry Muto
Hopefully banned.

Reactions: BlueWhite21
Too bad Cowl hasn’t won more than 1 tournament game in YEARS.

I clearly hit the nail on the head. Tell us all about how Cal deserves criticism. You can't do it.
Wow, you aren't only a newbie but challenged as well. I'm not happy with the loss and I have expressed plenty of Cal criticism tonight. Your ignorant loss.

"Plenty?" LOL you haven't said anything critical of Cal. But you did take a shot at Sheppard. Talk about 'challenged.' I rest my case.
Lol, you aren't very smart are you? Since you're stalking, do some research before spouting off newb.

Last edited:
So you’ve bought into Cals “only March madness matters” mantra? That isn’t the mentality that built this program to the winningest program of all time and a program that has won more SEC titles than all other members combined.

That “this tournament doesn’t matter/regular season doesn’t matter” ideology only holds true if you make a F4 run or better in the big tournament. Yes…the last tournament ultimately matters more….its worth all the marbles…but that doesn’t mean you don’t want to win some marbles on the way there; they all add up.

If you’re going to take that approach and underperform 2/3 of the season then you better consistently over perform that last 3rd or else you’re just a mediocre has been program. It’s sad to see the social media age kids now saying things like “Kentucky always loses in the first weekend” etc on IG comments. That’s not Kentucky basketball and that weak loser mentality is what leads to this.
I've not bought into anything
I see sec refs screw UK every time we play away from rupp. To keep games close. It's easy to overlook after the game and complain about what the team did wrong. The truth is it's almost impossible to overcome one sided officials

Where are all the people who a few days ago were bringing up 5-week old threads making fun of comments made about how bad this team is?

Maybe you jumped the gun a little. This team isn't going to make it out of the first weekend.
It is cloudy on them today, but they are loving their SEC tournament tshirts and participation trophy.

Have you ever said anything critical about Calipari?

Are you capable of doing so? How about your ideological pal, @Sejonesy ?
Didn’t come on and call out people and gloat when this team was playing very well the last few weeks, so don’t feel the need to respond when people call out Cal supporters, aka “sunshine pumpers”. But since you tagged me individually, I’ll take the bait. Been a rough few years tournament wise for sure. I still support UK and Cal. I don’t get too high when things are going well or want to jump off a bridge when UK loses. Not life or death here. Ready to cheer on Cal and the Cats next week. They can make a run with the right matchups.

• Love
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I’m still here. Drowning my sorrows on Broadway.

Disgusting loss. There’s no excuses to be made. The whole team should be embarrassed.

Including coaches.

But y’all go on and celebrate the loss.

At least you have that.

I don’t have anything to celebrate.
You could celebrate that eye opening experience you just had.

That light you saw at the end of the tunnel was a frigging freight train called the Cal March Express.

Got everyone out of Nashville real fast.

• Sad
Reactions: catben
I’m still here. Drowning my sorrows on Broadway.

Disgusting loss. There’s no excuses to be made. The whole team should be embarrassed.

Including coaches.

But y’all go on and celebrate the loss.

At least you have that.

I don’t have anything to celebrate.
Anyone who says UK fans are celebrating a loss has no clue about KY basketball fans

Reactions: cathouse
They are still around they just watched a superior coach at a&m give cal another real good ass kicking again calipari is a joke and Embarrassing to our historic program

No we will drop a seed

Right here I am!!

We are going on a run in the tournament that matters. You can tell which people who quit sports when adversity showed up.

Thank you Coach Calipari...I forgot the Players Championship was this weekend...now I have more time to watch. Keep up the good work buddy!

They were flexing earlier this week.
Hey, guys, where ya at? Having that Kool-Aid party right now as you wait for grandmaster Cal to arrive at the cult lodge?
MdWildcat
Jkwo
Leadbelly
UKbb4ever
Kybassfan
Spamburgerhamburger
Sejonesy
gracetoyou
JamesLee32
Wildcatfaninohio
Chattanoogawildcat
sk73
k14015
Jayce
Kybluedude
Lempface
bluefaithful
JFCats
BBBLazing
Shodaman
MdIUK.1
cats#1again
JonathanW
Oboro3
gojvc
Henry Muto
What a list of dousches

I'll say this not knowing how old you are or if you were a fan before Cal got here. We the fans care and that's all that matters. Just because Cal doesn't care doesn't change the fact that it matters Cal is not bigger than the program. He doesn't get to tell the fans what matters or what doesn't. He doesn't get to change our standards because he can no longer meet them. The day we start thinking like this is the day we become Indiana.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
I'll say this not knowing how old you are or if you were a fan before Cal got here. We the fans care and that's all that matters. Just because Cal doesn't care doesn't change the fact that it matters Cal is not bigger than the program. He doesn't get to tell the fans what matters or what doesn't. He doesn't get to change our standards because he can no longer meet them. The day we start thinking like this is the day we become Indiana.
Good luck getting through to that one.

It's best not to waste your time.

Reactions: permdaddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT