ADVERTISEMENT

Tomlin cleared- bigz still waiting

This guy got dismissed from his team during the season, visited Memphis, comitted and cleared to play all before bigz. Just highlights the ncaa has no pattern or any idea what they are doing with issues like eligibility
Oh on the contrary, the NCAA knows exactly what they are doing; its called F’in UK.

Imagine being able to speak 4 languages and likely smarter than anyone in the NCAA office and can't get clearance.

I do agree that UK should just sue the living **** out of the NCAA and end them once and for all. They have shown over the years to have favoritism and a clear agenda to only play favorites.

Not sure why we even care what the NCAA says anymore.. I say Cal just plays Big Z and a big middle finger up to the NCAA! The NCAA will be gone in a few years so what if they rule him ineligible after the season… plus you can’t re-write history I say just win it with him and screw everyone!

Let’s be real guys, this decision is completely independent of ZV’s situation. One has nothing to do with the other. It was very clear cut for Tomlin.

Our admissions didn't clear Z until almost November. You think the NCAA is gonna expedite the process? Yeah okay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT