ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Games Thread

Just curious...are the majority in here rooting for the Zags because they're the easiest #1? I'm rooting for WVU simply because this year I think they are a true 4 and if they miraculously slide into the final game, we've got it made if we've survived our region.

West Virginia is playing as hard as any team I've seen. Gonzaga is being too passive. Whining and crying while jerking their heads back like they're being sniped. I don't see how WVU can keep this pace without running out of gas.

If Purdue beats Kansas tonight, I'm going to laugh for a good 12 hours or so. That'd be such a Bill Self-like defeat.

"Pressure on Mark Few to make a Final Four." Yeah, because Gonzaga is totally going to fire Mark Few.

Definitely cheering Purdue tonight, and I also really hope So Carolina knocks off Baylor
I don't mind WVU winning because, although they're technically Big 12, they aren't really "Big 12" if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Cats192
WV has played like crapola and is still ahead two .. as much as I get sick of hearing about gonzaga I hate to see a team as piss poor as WV reach the EE . Refs have screwed the zags most of the night

WV is by far the worst team of the sweet sixteen. The refs have been worth 10-15 points for the Hillbillies.

You say that with an 11 seed still in? Did you think Xavier was grossly underseeded? I think it's a travesty that that's Arizona's next opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT