ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday CBB games on TV - 52 games over 14 hours

The path to getting a 2 seed seems impossible with knowing 1 of Iowa State or Baylor is going to make it to the Big 12 finals since the SEC final doesn't matter.

The path to getting a 2 seed seems impossible with knowing 1 of Iowa State or Baylor is going to make it to the Big 12 finals since the SEC final doesn't matter.
Tennessee/ unc one of the 2 is a
Lock, iowa st/baylor one of the two is a lock. That leaves 2 spots for I guess 4-5 teams

Pencil in Arizona on the 2 line as well. I dont want us as the last 2 seed(which we wont get a 2, but hypothetical)and sending us to Boston with #1 UConn. Pass.
Forgot about them. Yeah it’s probably gonna come down to creighton/baylor or ISU loser and maybe Kentucky if they win the SEC

Looks like UVa barely scraped by a bad BC. They’re limp into the tourney and steal a bid from a kid major that would wax them.

Boys fought hard. Needed to be better from the foul line. I can’t complain about game plan, in game adjustments, resolve, toughness, or anything really. Was very pleased with our play.
I only saw the end but White needs to get them over the hump otherwise it's just like his Gator teams. What ifs?

Boys fought hard. Needed to be better from the foul line. I can’t complain about game plan, in game adjustments, resolve, toughness, or anything really. Was very pleased with our play.
Damn good game from UGA. Fought their asses off and several times they could've faded, they stayed in it and thought they were going to steal one.

Reactions: GermantownDawg
Looks like UVa barely scraped by a bad BC. They’re limp into the tourney and steal a bid from a kid major that would wax them.
It was a train wreck of a game. BC hit a tying jumper at buzzer to send to OT. UVA was throwing bricks up at the FT line--they were 1-11 at one point late in the game.

NC State vs UVA and UNC vs Pitt. The ACC is AWFUL.

Heels should roll this tournament by double digits with ease.

I only saw the end but White needs to get them over the hump otherwise it's just like his Gator teams. What ifs?
Man, we just finished our second year coming off of winning six games total and suffering complete roster decimation under Crean. I’ll be patient. Keep recruiting better players and let’s see what happens. Already got a five star signed in Asa Newell for this class and Wilkins for next. Hopefully we can put together a decent portal class as well.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Expect to see Illinois go down tomorrow to Ohio State. Buckeyes are the most talented roster in the Big Ten. Purdue the best team.....but I think Ohio State is a team who gets in the NCAA's if they beat Illinois and then winner of Nebraska/Indiana and wouldn't want anything to do with that team right now. I'd hire Diebler, but doubt that happens.

Expect to see Illinois go down tomorrow to Ohio State. Buckeyes are the most talented roster in the Big Ten. Purdue the best team.....but I think Ohio State is a team who gets in the NCAA's if they beat Illinois and then winner of Nebraska/Indiana and wouldn't want anything to do with that team right now. I'd hire Diebler, but doubt that happens.
It’s remarkable how good they have been since he took over. They were straight trash when I watched Indiana play them earlier in the year.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
It’s remarkable how good they have been since he took over. They were straight trash when I watched Indiana play them earlier in the year.
That's because Chris Holtmann is a slapdick coach. I've stated for years how awful he is and maybe some don't watch him enough but his operation is to lie about changing how he plays--then get really good players and not play them or not let them play with any aggression/instinct.

Diebler has played more players--including Devin Royal/Scotty Middleton who were highly thought of recruits and have been great since joining the rotation and he's told them they need to get more transition baskets out of their defensive stops. They are scoring points consistently. They are defending. They are playing aggressive and the biggest shot at Holtmann--Diebler said they go into games with a "plan". But that's DePaul's problem now. How this guy continues to get jobs is unreal, but good for him I guess. He's a crap coach.

That's because Chris Holtmann is a slapdick coach. I've stated for years how awful he is and maybe some don't watch him enough but his operation is to lie about changing how he plays--then get really good players and not play them or not let them play with any aggression/instinct.

Diebler has played more players--including Devin Royal/Scotty Middleton who were highly thought of recruits and have been great since joining the rotation and he's told them they need to get more transition baskets out of their defensive stops. They are scoring points consistently. They are defending. They are playing aggressive and the biggest shot at Holtmann--Diebler said they go into games with a "plan". But that's DePaul's problem now. How this guy continues to get jobs is unreal, but good for him I guess. He's a crap coach.
Yeah I’m glad he’s been exposed because I feared Mitch would look at him if Cal ever retired.

Quite a turnaround after canning Holtmann.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT