ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday CBB games on TV - 52 games over 14 hours

Thursday SECT games.
Image-3-14-24-at-10-52-AM.jpg

I guess if we needed to see a basketball schedule each day we could look at our sports apps or just follow that account on Twitter.

Every single person are scared of UConn but me. I think we steamroll them if we get to play them at some point. We have an advantage at 4 of out 5 positions.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
St. Joes trailing Richmond 22-24. Halftime. :)
That would been a bad bad loss. We all remember the UNCW game well because we lost but I think often how we were down 1 with less than 1 minute left when they hit a 3 pointer and lucky for us they missed a FT with game tied or it could been another bad loss.

Every single person are scared of UConn but me. I think we steamroll them if we get to play them at some point. We have an advantage at 4 of out 5 positions.
Ehh no. In no scenario does Kentucky steamroll UConn in any scenario. UConn is the best team in the country. Kentucky can beat them but they are not blowing them out

Reactions: member-chewy
Erik reynolds is in takeover mode right now but some on here said he isn’t very good. Yeah if Kentucky can get him you absolutely take him

Another #1 seed is done as #8 Kent State defeats Toledo 67-59 as a year long disappointing season is wiped away with a single win. Kent State earlier this year had James Madison as beat as any team could was up 5 with 4 seconds left and lost.........JMU hit a 3 and 2 seconds were left on the clock then Kent State was called for offensive foul on the inbounds on a push off then JMU hit a buzzer beater to sent it to OT

• Haha
For some reason I have a sneaky feeling Arky could upset SC. The analytics hate USC (43rd in Kenpom). They really haven't been in this position before...highly rated fave in SEC tourney. 2-1 on the moneyline...hmmmm

I guess if we needed to see a basketball schedule each day we could look at our sports apps or just follow that account on Twitter.
Well save yourself some time, and the posters who actually discuss basketball games in them time. You read the thread title BEFORE clicking on it (I hope), do us ALL a favor, do not click on it. But, if you do, do not post in it. Stupid remark. NOBODY made you open it. Can posters discuss the games with other posters on this board by opening their sports apps ???? That is the whole point, discussing the games, not make smart ass comments in a thread you do NOT have to read. Skip over it, and go to the 50 Cal bashing threads. You and all the posters of your ilk can sit around and act like you are some kind of basketball guru and circle jerk each other posting everything negative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT