ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday CBB games on TV - 52 games over 14 hours

A&M has hit some good shots. Ole Miss is keeping them in check by keeping them off the charity stripe.

Both teams. Fighting for their lives in the second half. Lots of bubble teams playing today.
If the A-10 tourney stays in chaos mode a bubble team is gonna get knocked out especially if Dayton doesn’t win the tourney

The A-10 tourney is pure chaos. All lower seeds have won today
#1, #2 and #4 are gone only #3 Dayton is left.

For any team on the bubble they really want Dayton to win as any other team will be a bid stealer.

Either VCU or St Joseph's will be playing in the championship game so the committee will need their contingency brackets since that is on Sunday.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
#1, #2 and #4 are gone only #3 Dayton is left.

For any team on the bubble they really want Dayton to win as any other team will be a bid stealer.

Either VCU or St Joseph's will be playing in the championship game so the committee will need their contingency brackets since that is on Sunday.
I want saint joes to win, their backcourt is loaded and they are fun to watch

Reactions: gharding07
Plenty of time for Dook to come back but like what I’ve seen so far.

Ohio State the #10 seed is up 78-68 on Iowa with 4 mins left. Will the committee give Ohio State a break since they would be 6-1 since the coach was fired with wins over Purdue, MSU and Iowa ?

I doubt it.

No one even has Ohio State in the last 8 out but they would be 20-12 if they win this one better record than other Big Ten teams going to the dance.

But with A&M is comes down to rebounding, literally if you minimize their offensive rebounding you will beat them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT