ADVERTISEMENT

Three Biggest Area's For Development: Kicking/QB/Interior D-Line . . . .

Someone posting on this board would put winning scores on here each week and most winners scored 30+ in the game. I looked at the top 15 teams in the nation a few weeks ago and one thing they all had in common was offenses averaging 30+ ppg. There is something to that number. We only scored 30 three times this year. Have to figure out a way to get it in the end zone more to improve out record.
Thank you!!! Just check all the bowl games

Someone posting on this board would put winning scores on here each week and most winners scored 30+ in the game. I looked at the top 15 teams in the nation a few weeks ago and one thing they all had in common was offenses averaging 30+ ppg. There is something to that number. We only scored 30 three times this year. Have to figure out a way to get it in the end zone more to improve our record.

We only scored 30 points THREE times this year, and we won SEVEN games. So, what does that mean, our coaches are pretty good?

lol

We only scored 30 points THREE times this year, and we won SEVEN games. So, what does that mean, our coaches are pretty good?

lol
And in one of those games we scored over 30, but lost. If we'd had a slightly better defense we would have won 3 more games: UF, MISS, and NU. Yes, we could have readily won 10 this year with a defense that was just a bit better.

And in one of those games we scored over 30, but lost. If we'd had a slightly better defense we would have won 3 more games: UF, MISS, and NU. Yes, we could have readily won 10 this year with a defense that was just a bit better.
Scoring 30+ in two more games =2 more wins.

Now there's a novel idea!

I just love the ad where, in a "support group" setting of 40-somethings, all concerned with "becoming their parents," one guy says,"I find myself telling complete strangers that defense wins championships." Another participant then says, "But it does win championships."

I can see you guys in this ad (and me for that matter.)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT