ADVERTISEMENT

This team

I need some good sassage. Haven't had any for a long while. Three or four pieces along with a couple over-easy eggs with coffee would go real well. I may just do that this coming weekend

Last edited:
This team just has the "it" factor. So many weapons, so many pieces that compliment each other so well, very good depth, terrific shooting, solid rebounding, can make free throws, etc. This team has few (if any) weaknesses. This is the best put together team in college basketball this season.

Purchased my FF and Championship tickets last week. Flight, hotel and rental car booked, I just need the CATS to make it now. After watching the CATS this Summer I felt this team has a great chance to finish the deal.

This team just has the "it" factor. So many weapons, so many pieces that compliment each other so well, very good depth, terrific shooting, solid rebounding, can make free throws, etc. This team has few (if any) weaknesses. This is the best put together team in college basketball this season.
Agree.

Reactions: I bleed big blue
This team just seems to be strong in every area of the game. I was there last night and thought they looked impressive for just being October. My one main thought, though, was let's please have an injury free year for a change. Get #9!!!

I need some good sassage. Haven't had any for a long while. Three or four pieces along with a couple over-easy eggs with coffee would go real well. I may just do that this coming weekend
is that a threat?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT