ADVERTISEMENT

Where would this team be without Tre?

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
Crazy how the stars aligned perfectly for UK to get him. If it wasn’t for a mistake from Huggins this team wouldn’t have gotten this guy. Brings a lot to the team and he might be the most valuable player on the team. I think all BBN fans should thank Bob!

I feel like this is going to turn into a thread about Cal doing a horrible job in the off season and we are lucky we got him or we would suck type of thread

I feel like this is going to turn into a thread about Cal doing a horrible job in the off season and we are lucky we got him or we would suck type of thread
Probably so lol, this team would be good without him, but I’m glad we ended up with him. He brings experience we needed for this group

Probably so lol, this team would be good without him, but I’m glad we ended up with him. He brings experience we needed for this group

He is no doubt a dawg and he is devastating to other teams

Tre has been better than I thought he would be before Canada. When you see a guy who's been with a few teams, the skeptical radar goes up a bit. Then we not only see his play, but his demeanor and the way he carries himself during interviews. This guy is the steady, older force these young guys need. Same for Antonio. I love Mitchell and wish we had him earlier in his career.

Crazy how the stars aligned perfectly for UK to get him. If it wasn’t for a mistake from Huggins this team wouldn’t have gotten this guy. Brings a lot to the team and he might be the most valuable player on the team. I think all BBN fans should thank Bob!
If the NCAA finds out they will declare him ineligible

Bilas just called him our MVP. The team leader factor can’t really be measured but I think is huge. His game isn’t very flashy, but he’s averaging 13.2 pts & 7.8 rebs (3rd and 1st on the team, respectively).

I think we’d have at least 3 more losses without him, maybe more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT