ADVERTISEMENT

This Team is 17-0 if Big Z Played Every Game

CincyUKFan

Senior
Dec 1, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
And I’m not saying we’re gonna go undefeated from this point forward. We won’t. But I am saying that we would’ve beat Kansas, UNCW and Texas A&M.

I agree with the commentator that if Cal doesn’t win the title with this team, that’s a problem.

If every player on this team accepts their role and has a humble and sacrificial disposition, this is the team that will be cutting down the nets. And I will feel even more strongly about that if Adou returns.

And I’m not saying we’re gonna go undefeated from this point forward. We won’t. But I am saying that we would’ve beat Kansas, UNCW and Texas A&M.

I agree with the commentator that if Cal doesn’t win the title with this team, that’s a problem.

If every player on this team accepts their role and has a humble and sacrificial disposition, this is the team that will be cutting down the nets. And I will feel even more strongly about that if Adou returns.

It was actually Sam Bowie that said it!

If your dad would’ve pulled out, this board would be more enjoyable.
Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

I'm salivating at Big Z spreading Purdue out and opening up driving lanes for our guards.
Big Z forcing Edey to come outside and defend the perimeter on defense would be most confusing for ole Zach.

I don’t think any other center has managed to do it yet. Imagine if the first one who does is a 7’2” dude nearly his same size.

Eh...if Cal doesn't make the final four with this team, that would be a problem (in light of UKs dry spell)...

But winning a championship in college basketball is hard. March is such a crapshoot.

If UKs defense improves, to at least respectable, I would have so much more confidence going into March (and I already have a good deal of confidence as we speak).

Eh...if Cal doesn't make the final four with this team, that would be a problem (in light of UKs dry spell)...

But winning a championship in college basketball is hard. March is such a crapshoot.

If UKs defense improves, to at least respectable, I would have so much more confidence going into March (and I already have a good deal of confidence as we speak).

We are due for a title and Cal is a legacy coach. He needs it. This is the year. Just need to be peaking and healthy a little over a month from now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT