- Wheeler and Brooks are dominating the PAC-12
- Cronin is better than our coach
- Pitino is better than our coach
- Muss is better than our coach
- Oates is better than our coach
- Jay Wright is better at commentating than our coach
- Sunshine Pumpers are hilariohs
- Our coach owns dogs, eats a lot, and that makes me mad
- Hey! Daughter of our coach, we don’t want you to fire back at us because we criticize your dad non-stop
- Apologies for acting like a child, I realize I’m a grown person but sometimes I get mad at a child’s game
- What are the betting odds? I’m totally not addicted to gambling
- lol UL
Lol, these made me chuckle.

Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
I love it when the Cats ruin some of y’all’s days by winning!!!
He shouldn’t have started the thread before the game was over but do you honestly think anybody wants Kentucky to lose on here? They may be tired of cal but they don’t want Kentucky to lose

Reactions: catben
This team is not going anywhere in post season and Calipari should be fired today. If you can’t beat the worst team in the SEC at home by 25 you aren’t getting past first weekend
Someone needs a Snickers. I want Cal gone but not sure firing him after ending the game on a 34-16 run to win the game is the right time. Call me crazy.

He shouldn’t have started the thread before the game was over but do you honestly think anybody wants Kentucky to lose on here? They may be tired of cal but they don’t want Kentucky to lose
Yes I do. He’s outed himself as a UK troll and there are CERTAINLY people on here who hate Cal more than they “love” the Cats without a doubt. 1000%

Also, fans on this board:

- New rotation needed!
- Reed and Rob need to start
- Reed and Rob are terrible starters
- Edwards sucks
- Edwards can’t play defense
- Edwards only needs 10 minutes
- Our team sucks and I’m not watching anymore
- Our team is going to lose at Auburn
- Our team is going to lose at Mississippi State
- Our team is going to lose to Alabama
- Big Z doesn’t get it
- Bradshaw doesn’t get it
- Wheeler and Brooks are dominating the PAC-12
- Cronin is better than our coach
- Pitino is better than our coach
- Muss is better than our coach
- Oates is better than our coach
- Jay Wright is better at commentating than our coach
- Sunshine Pumpers are hilariohs
- Our coach owns dogs, eats a lot, and that makes me mad
- Hey! Daughter of our coach, we don’t want you to fire back at us because we criticize your dad non-stop
- Apologies for acting like a child, I realize I’m a grown person but sometimes I get mad at a child’s game
- What are the betting odds? I’m totally not addicted to gambling
- lol UL

I'm still trying to figure out if the bigs are going to play this year. I was told here that we'd be lucky if we got one of them on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: nssdigitalchumps
Being tired of Cal I can understand.

There are some posters who cannot make a post without relating everything to some failure about Cal. As if he controls every single variable in basketball.

Yes I do. He’s outed himself as a UK troll and there are CERTAINLY people on here who hate Cal more than they “love” the Cats without a doubt. 1000%
Fair. I just think people are so tired of cal but there are always outliers who go against what is normal.

Being tired of Cal I can understand.

There are some posters who cannot make a post without relating everything to some failure about Cal. As if he controls every single variable in basketball.
That I can agree with. I not team cal, but I can give him credit when he deserves it. And praise the team when they deserve it

Maybe we have it wrong. Maybe @TNCatfanforever just makes these threads for a reverse jinx. He makes a lot of them and we have a winning record. So perhaps

I am still here. I will be here when the March fizzle comes as well.
You do celebrate every UK loss . Because of that I’ve got 2 words for ya
x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

My bad. I really thought that we won today. Obviously, according to most of you guys, we did not. On top of that, Cal played the wrong lineups, and we should be embarrassed by our play.
We only scored 111 points, fire Cal. We didn't get the game opening possession, fire Cal. Joey Hart did not play, fire Cal.
I have to keep reminding myself that, except for a few on this board, that this is an absolute clueless, hateful fu****g place to try to talk UK basketball.
A late game rally to beat a bad team at home is nothing to celebrate. How much further you gonna lower the bar? Or did you just pencil in the 8 losses as moral victories.

A late game rally to beat a bad team at home is nothing to celebrate. How much further you gonna lower the bar? Or did you just pencil in the 8 losses as moral victories.
We're basically about to be in survive and advance mode. So finding different ways to win is very important. I care about winning, and we won. C'mon man, enjoy this team cause I doubt we'll have one this likable again for a while.

Can’t keep a dribbler in front of them and still go for every shot fake. Plus Cal can’t motivate nor keep a team on an even keel if his life depended on it. Amazing that we won.
They do not go for every shot fake. They used to. That's how Onyenso got 10 blocks. They were counting on him going for the first head fake.

It's always amazing when a team wins, but since there aren't any ties it happens every game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT