ADVERTISEMENT

This is why

In only 12 minutes Bradshaw had 15 points, 5 rebounds, and a +/- of +10. Not sure how that's a net negative. In 20 minutes Z had 12 points, 9 rebounds, and the same exact +/-.

I love Z and think he's our best big. But saying Bradshaw was actually a net negative today doesn't seem accurate.
Bradshaw and Z were plus 9. Ugo was minus 9

I guess....

I guess....
My computer is messed up. It didn't send the whole message.
I was implying that I want a coach and a team that stands for the UK tradition.
Players who are proud of the name on the jersey and one that a loss at home is a rare occasion as opposed to three in a row.
You voice your frustrations, but you stay on point .

Reactions: BBUK
Players who are proud of the name on the jersey and one that a loss at home is a rare occasion as opposed to three in a row.

Thanks ET, ;) Frustrations is right. I was a serious believer in Cal's players first program and mantra he came here with, ending generational poverty among other things but DARN Cal can and could have done both. He could have a players first mentality and still keep his fiduciary responsibilities to UK. So many times Cal has chosen the easy path. (I can exactly list where he lost me as a supporter.) I know it really does not matter what I think but I can half-way type like the rest.

I will state this and stop. CAL (HEY) , you can do more than one thing at a time and be great at it. It just takes effort on your part. Use your smarts. Be smarter than what you are working on. Get some help coaching AND keep on keeping on recruiting. OR, take your coaching seriously and learn the trade.....

Take Care...

Tncatfanforever is one of my least favorite posters. He is constantly negative and seems like a miserable poster. They're probably truly a UT fan that comes on here to stir up the board. Wish the mods would do something about them. Could you ever imagine watching a game with this person? Yuck!
He’s a Memphis fan who can’t get over his broken heart when Cal snubbed his beloveds for Kentucky. He’s slipped up a few times over the years and given himself away. A miserable sad sack who can’t move on.

Last edited:

How do you know our players aren't proud of the UK jersey?

NIL is gonna be the primary factor players come here going forward because it's a job and they want to get paid. Then it's the coach. Still doesn't mean they don't have pride for UK. Most players want to win.

That is alien speak but I understand! ;)
Be careful BB, there are some ALIENS that want #9 and they don't play around...
iu

NIL is gonna be the primary factor players come here going forward because it's a job and they want to get paid. Then it's the coach. Still doesn't mean they don't have pride for UK. Most players want to win.
Saying I want players who are proud of the name on the jersey is an expression of my opinion of what I want from a player.
I never once implied that the current players weren't proud of the name on the jersey.
I love this team .
Wish they played a little better defense.
I could ask you: how do you know the nil is going to be the primary factor for coming here? But you're expressing an opinion and I respect your right to do so.
Have a great day!

Reactions: BBUK
I am still here. I will be here when the March fizzle comes as well.
All we can do at this point is just hope we catch some breaks and not have a game where everyone is struggling scoring.
I don’t think they will figure out how to guard within the next few weeks, Vandy might be like putting a bandaid on an Axe wound.

Reactions: UKortho
Let’s be honest. If we lose the first game in the sec tournament not a single person here will be surprised at all.

That’s sad.

In only 12 minutes Bradshaw had 15 points, 5 rebounds, and a +/- of +10. Not sure how that's a net negative. In 20 minutes Z had 12 points, 9 rebounds, and the same exact +/-.

I love Z and think he's our best big. But saying Bradshaw was actually a net negative today doesn't seem accurate.
Really proud of how Bradshaw and DJ played today. Could have had a different ending.

This team is not going anywhere in post season and Calipari should be fired today. If you can’t beat the worst team in the SEC at home by 25 you aren’t getting past first weekend
The defense is pathetic....looked like what we see in the Blue/white game...rebounding another big problem. This should even worry the perpetual sunshine pumpers.

When do you think you will see NIL sponsorship patches on the uniforms like the NBA teams.
Football team with a Kroger patch across from the SEC patch.
Bring Jackie Moon in to run the NIL program at UK

Going to give up 100 at home to the worst team in the league!!!
Can’t keep a dribbler in front of them and still go for every shot fake. Plus Cal can’t motivate nor keep a team on an even keel if his life depended on it. Amazing that we won.

This team is not going anywhere in post season and Calipari should be fired today. If you can’t beat the worst team in the SEC at home by 25 you aren’t getting past first weekend
How can you blow anyone out when 70 free throws were shot? Every time they shot in the paint a foul was called. Almost 30 of their points were at the line. No way you can blow a team out in a game like that.

I'm really glad we won, but that was not a good performance-particularly on the defensive end obviously.

Rupp rafters this season

-Defense doesn’t matter
-It doesn’t matter who starts
-Big Z actually sucks because he can’t play defense
-Mitchell is a starting forward on a UK basketball team
-DJ Wagner is a good defender

Reactions: UKortho
Rupp rafters this season

-Defense doesn’t matter
-It doesn’t matter who starts
-Big Z actually sucks because he can’t play defense
-Mitchell is a starting forward on a UK basketball team
-DJ Wagner is a good defender
Also, fans on this board:

- New rotation needed!
- Reed and Rob need to start
- Reed and Rob are terrible starters
- Edwards sucks
- Edwards can’t play defense
- Edwards only needs 10 minutes
- Our team sucks and I’m not watching anymore
- Our team is going to lose at Auburn
- Our team is going to lose at Mississippi State
- Our team is going to lose to Alabama
- Big Z doesn’t get it
- Bradshaw doesn’t get it
- Wheeler and Brooks are dominating the PAC-12
- Cronin is better than our coach
- Pitino is better than our coach
- Muss is better than our coach
- Oates is better than our coach
- Jay Wright is better at commentating than our coach
- Sunshine Pumpers are hilariohs
- Our coach owns dogs, eats a lot, and that makes me mad
- Hey! Daughter of our coach, we don’t want you to fire back at us because we criticize your dad non-stop
- Apologies for acting like a child, I realize I’m a grown person but sometimes I get mad at a child’s game
- What are the betting odds? I’m totally not addicted to gambling
- lol UL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT