ADVERTISEMENT

This is why

It is crazy how ineffective we are in our own gym. Teams come in and shoot the lights out and we can’t do anything about it.

Cal tinkers with the lineups so much, our best group for the day doesn’t play enough. He KILLS his own teams chances to win by not playing the right combo for each game.

It was nice to see Bradshaw have some positive moments but the reality is it was a net negative.

We have offense all over the floor but Bradshaw is the weakest defender of the 5s. We’d been better playing Z or Ugo all those minutes and would have likely still scored but gotten more stops.

This team is not going anywhere in post season and Calipari should be fired today. If you can’t beat the worst team in the SEC at home by 25 you aren’t getting past first weekend
While I disagree with you about Ark being the "worst team in the conference", they are actually very talented but have battled some injuries. I completely agree that this team isn't going very far in the torunament because of their lack of defense.

A stop would be nice Cats....Geez (Act like I didn't post this...) 😁

A "great one"??????????????????????????????? Geez, can you call hyperbole any worse....announcers!

This team is not going anywhere in post season and Calipari should be fired today. If you can’t beat the worst team in the SEC at home by 25 you aren’t getting past first weekend
Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
I don’t care what anyone says, the op is not a UK fan. Nothing but a troll.

I get where you are coming from. Just irks me that any UK fan would EVER spell Cats with a K. That is an automatic ignore by me at this point. Never saw ONE poster spelling Cats that way that was not a troll.... Not one... (That is why I am not a MOD among other reasons, I'd probably ban them at their tenth or twelfth post just to allow them a couple posts. (They will create a new account anyway....)

Win or Lose.............Cal's got to go! Ridiculous preparation and ridiculous execution... Team is not prepared.
You are hereby crowned the "Wishful Thinking King"!
I too want UK to be the team that seldom loses at home, plays defenmse and proudly displays the UK jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT